"Dont flatter yourself mohawk boy"

Johnny had us all meet at this junk yard place. All meaning cobra kai students. Their was a bunch of broken down cars and buildings.

Johnny: "you've trained hard, you've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. you've done your best. You're ready for this tournament am i right?"

Everyone: "Yes sensei!"

Johnny: "WRONG!"

He threw his drink at us and it broke on the floor.

Johnny: "Your best ain't shit, if you wanna win the all valley under 18 karate tournament you gotta give me better than your best. Which is why from now on, you're gonna get my worst. do you understand?"

Everyone: "Yes sensei!"

Johnny: "Are you losers?

Everyone: "No sensei!"

Johnny: "Are you nerds?"

Everyone: "No sensei"

Johnny: "Are you sure?"

Everyone but me said No sensei. I could tell johnny was embarrassed of what everyone said. We did so much training at this junk yard i swear i'm going to be sore tomorrow. The funnest thing we did was break some of the windows of the broken down cars with bats. Then when i thought training was over sensei brought dogs and had them chase us great. So i ran on top of a truck to where no one could get me.
                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got home and took a shower. While i was changing brushing my teeth stuff like that i heard my grandma came over for dinner. I saw my mom was setting up the table outside while my dad was grilling who knows what, and of course they were talking about cobra kai. When i came out of hiding they all got silent. I sat down.

"Carry on"

Sam: "Dad what if cobra kai has changed."

Yep nope i am not listening to this, i could honestly give 0 shits. I could hear the conversation but i didn't acknowledge that i could here. In no time the whole family was arguing. Over god knows what. Grandma and mom never got along. It was so stupid, fighting all the time. I was fueled with anger. I don't think i can control it. If i didn't care about others people opinions i would be a total asshole. My whole family would hate-. They are arguing so loud i cant hear myself thing omg.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

Shit.

Everyone looked at me like i had 10 heads. I couldn't take the stares so i got up and left. I wasn't that hungry anyway.
                             ~~~~~~~~~~
The next day Aisha, Hawk, Miguel, and me went out to the movies to hang. Miguel was talking about his poor relationship with sam so obviously i blocked him out. Me and Hawk were throwing food at people like a pair of asses.

Hawk: "Jesus christ your such a nerd."

I hear hawk say. Probably talking to miguel.

"If you want my dad to like you, you have to prove it."

Hawk: "Just go in there, it's a alpha move."

"Don't listen to hawk."

Hawk threw popcorn at this guy by accident.

?: "Who the hell did that."

Me and Hawk looked other directions to not look shady.
                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~
School was like school today. Nothing different. During free period people from cobra kai hanged outside on this bench. Hawk and Bert were training. Poor bert. Miguel was drilling me questions about the guy that hangs out at our house a lot.

"He's not that big of a deal miguel, He just works for my father."

Miguel: Yea and does karate as-well it looks like.

"Ok your now being annoying."

Miguel started to talk to demetri about sam and he was backing me up.

Aisha: "That little bitch, remember that video i posted of me breaking that board."

"Yea"

Aisha: "Look what yasmine commented."

I read the comment and basically Yasmine was body shaming Aisha. Does Yasmine really think she runs this town? She's pretty but she's the biggest dick of them all. Aisha said that we should go to the canyon and crash it so Yasmine gets pissed. We all agreed.

"Hell yeah."
                             ~~~~~~~~~
We stopped by this store to grab some drinks. Hawk had this fake ID. It was so bad. He was losing the guy so i had to step in there.

"Babe what's taking so long?"

Hawk looked at me like i was crazy, i gave him the look just to play along.

"Sorry sir but he left his ID back at home but you can do us a favor right?"

I may be a total asshole, but i do know my way around flirting.

?: "Coming right up mam."

He was kinda drunk i could tell. We finally got the drinks and Hawk payed for it. We got outside about to get into the car.

Hawk: "Babe huh?"

"Don't flatter yourself mohawk boy."