"Your not the girl i loved..."

Me, terry silver, and kreese walk into Miyagi do everyone was staring at us.

Terry: "Gentlemen, it seems we have a few things to discuss."
~~~~~~~~~~
Terry sent me with the other kids while they had a "adult talk." It was so awkward with me just standing there so i decided to look around.

Sam: "What are you doing here?"

I looked back at her and grinned.

"We decided to make things straight since you guys started this bloodbath."

Miguel: "We didn't start it? You were going to fight us, we avoided the fight."

"Exactly your pussies, if your going to start a fight you better be able to finish it."

I see my dad come into the room and he looks pissed, not surprised.

Daniel: "Luna. A word?"

I walked out there so we could get privacy and johnny went in the room with the kids.

Daniel: "Listen if you want to be in Cobra kai then fine, thats your choice. But when you come back in this house i don't want to hear a single word out of you. We never will talk about karate in this house unless i allow it. Okay?"

"Ill talk about karate when i fucking want to. You will not silence me dad."

Terry: "Luna, lets go. You need to train."

I walked away with Terry silver and we went back to the dojo.

Terry: "Listen up gather around."

Everyone made lines gathering around Terry and Kreese.

Terry: " we just had a little powwow with a senseis at Miyagi do. from here on out they'll be no more fighting into the tournament."

"WHAT?"

Tory: "So our enemies humiliate us, and we have to back down and take it?"

Kreese: " of course not. We should always show her enemies no mercy."

Terry: "But theres a time to fight. no need to waste a punch if it's not gonna score a point. so if your enemies do something to mess with you or laugh in your face, good! Take all the anger and store it you're gonna need it when the time comes is that understood?"

Everyone said yes sensei instead of me. I was furious.

I went to Terry silver after that conversation to state my case.

"So we are showing mercy?"

Terry just started to laugh at me.

"This is not funny."

Terry: "Luna i made a promise about no fighting until the tournament. You want to win right?"

"Of course i do, i want nothing more. Ive been waiting to win for two years."

Terry: "So how will you beat your opponent?"

I was confused i didn't say anything.

Terry: "Mentally....once you get inside their head and damage it. You've already won."

I grinned at him. Everything he said made sense. Now i have a job to do.
~~~~~~~~~
I walked into school the next day and saw hawk with a new color it was purple. I was really digging it. But then i saw him talking to moon i got really pissed. I don't know why. But, i could use this as a chance to do what Terry told me. When hawk was alone at his locker i went up to him.

"Hey."

Hawk: "What do you want?"

"Listen i have just been at a really shitty place lately and i have been taking it out on you, and i wanted to say im sorry."