COBRA KAI! COBRA KAI!

Hawk, Demetri, moon, Miguel, and i went to the beach with some other people from cobra kai. I don't really like the beach its to loud and i don't like the sea water when it burns my eyes. Hawk was talking to Miguel telling him to stop sulking about same until i heard Miguel say something about sensei so i walked over with a confused look on my face.

Hawk: " is this about his rap sheet my parents read it online. I think it makes him more badass."

Miguel: "Its about him and robby keene."

Oh shit i forgot they don't know that robby is his son. Im not going to say anything cause its not my place.

"Even if robby is his son, its not our business so let it go."

I walked away but it was obvious that hawk and Miguel were still talking about it. I don't know if i should give sensei a heads up or what.
                        ~~~~~~~~~
Aisha was recording a commercial for cobra kai because Johnny saw the commercial my dad made. I honestly think its cringy but it gets you more students and money so whatever. I noticed that Miguel and hawk went to go talk to sensei about robby keene i'm guessing. i would go over there but i just cant deal with people today. What point of "Not your business" do they understand?

"Hey sensei, i just wanted to let you know that i didn't tell them about robby they figured out somehow."

Johnny: "Its okay luna i know you didn't tell them, now go work on your drills."

"Yes sensei"

I kinda wish Johnny was my father he just gets me and my anger and he knows how train it.
                             ~~~~~~~~
Sensei told everyone how were gonna go to this festival and take Daniel place when he shows his "karate." Honestly i did feel bad because he is my father and all, but I'm a part of cobra kai so i cant be standing up for miyagi do. We came out chanting

"COBRA KAI! COBRA KAI! COBRA KAI!..."

Everyone ran to us and forgot about miyagi do.

Everyone was punching and kicking and flipping around the stage. We all started fighting for one of us to be left standing. I was the last one standing i drop kicked Miguel. I was looking out at the audience while they were screaming. It felt amazing, usually i hate being stared at but this was different. Maybe because they were staring at me in a positive way. At the end Johnny was facing this brick.

Johnny: "Luna light it up."

I took this big lighter and lit the brick on fire. I didn't know what Johnny was doing. He broke the brick in half and everyone was screaming and chanting cobra kai. I was so happy for once in my life. To be honest i wasn't even thinking about miyagi do or my father.

(Sorry this chapter is so short i promise the next one will be longer.)