Together

I walked into cobra kai and everyone was there but i didn't even looked at them i went straight to Kreese's office.

Kreese: "What i surprise seeing you here."

"I wanna join cobra kai."

He gave me a smirk.

Kreese: "So you've finally realized this is where you belong."

He stood up and walked over to me.

"You have to promise me something."

Kreese: "What"

"That i don't end up like my dad."

Kreese: "You will never be like him, Luna."
~~~~~~~
I walked out and saw that everyone was staring at me with confused looks.

Kreese: "Luna will be joining cobra kai."

Kyler: "What? doesn't she have to earn her spot?"

Kreese: "Do you want her to take your spot?"

He went silent when Kreese said that.

Kreese: "Ive heard you and Luna have been having problems from the past. So were going to settle it right here. Everyone form a circle."

Everyone formed a circle leaving me and Kyler in the middle.

Kyler: "Cmon she hasn't been here in awhile, and shes a girl."

"Thats a bit sexist."

I kicked him in his face causing him to fall down. He stood back on sending a punch i blocked it. I grabbed his waist picked him up and slammed him on the floor. I sent 5 punches to his face i could see his was starting to bleed and bruise up. I got up and picked him up by his shirt.

"I control you now."

I let go of his shirt and he fell to the floor. I could feel Hawks eyes staring at me, so i stared back letting him know i was serious. He looked away after staring for 5 seconds.

Kreese: "Well done Larusso. Kyler go clean up. 5 minute break."

While Kyler was cleaning up we got a 5 minute break so i went to the bathroom and got a sip of water.

Hawk: "why are you here."

"What. your going to break my arm too?"

I could tell i knocked his ego a bit.

"Im sorry okay. Im sorry that you have to deal with me and everything i bring."

Hawk: "Why are you sorry for that?"

"Cause everybody i get close with i ruin, its like i have a curse that follows me around."

Hawk: "No im sorry, i was mad and i shouldn't have said all of that to you the other day. You are one of the best things that happened to me, and i don't want to fuck it up."

"Well then lets not fuck it up, i rather stay friends and not ruin what we have."

Hawk: "okay."

I could tell he wanted to say something but he never did.
                            ~~~~~~~~~
People from cobra kai decided it would be a good idea to steal a cobra from the zoo. I thought it was stupid but whatever.

Tory: "Someone took their sweet ass time"

Hawk: "You invited him?"

Tory: "I did. why? you have a problem with that."

Hawk didn't say anything.

Kyler: "Here you go keene."

Kyler grabbed a beer and went to hand it to robby.