sometimes show mercy

The next day i noticed it was kind of awkward between me and Hawk but i knew we would forget about it in like a week so i just left it at that. Kreese decided to take us to the woods for training? I wouldnt be surprised if i get killed. Kreese picks me for his team, the red team. I ran out into the woods covering ground and walked around for a bit. I found two guys on black team they tried to take me from the back and front and they ran at me. All i had to do was move and they hit heads like rhinos. I took both of there headbands two down already.

Its been 30 minutes and i have just been walking around i feel like my legs are numb and i wonder if im lost until i hear fighting going on in the distance. Its one person from black team and someone on the red team. The kid snatched the red band before i could go and help him out. He saw me behind the tree. He came full force at me so i threw a punch he blocked it and kicked me into a tree behind me knocking the wind out of me. I dodged him and he ran into the tree. We were fighting for about 5 minutes we both wanted the headband bad and we weren't going to give it up. As we were fighting i noticed we got close to this hill that was deep.

"Lets back away from the hill"

?: "why,  your scared your going to fall?"

He threw a punch and i wasn't prepared.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

?: "Your enemy doesn't care if your close to a hill"

"Your not the enemy this is a training exercise retard?"

?: "You little bitch"

He kicked my face causing me to fall back and soon i knew it i was at the bottom of the hill with cuts all over my body. I was fucking pissed. This is a training exercise not a war. I had cuts all up my arms causing me to bleed. I looked up expecting him to come help me but this bitch left me to die. While crawling back up the hill i was filled with rage i wanted to beat his ass. I finally found everyone and i saw that ray- stingray? came out of no where getting Miguel's headband causing the red team to win. But i didn't care about the teams anymore i wanted to kill this boy.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN YOU LEFT ME TO DIE"

Everyone looked at me shocked.

Johnny: "Alright Luna calm down just explain what happened."

"THIS ASSHOLE KICKED ME OFF A HILL AND LEFT ME THERE BLEEDING."

?: "You called me a fucking retard, also i checked go see if you were dead and you were alive so you were fine."

"Well your not going to be alive in a second." I got real close to his face causing Johnny and Kreese to come around and separate us.

Johnny: "Remember, Keep all of this anger for your enemy not your team."

"Team? This doesn't feel like a team it feels like just normal people being at the same place same time."

Kreese: "Your a team on the mat but once your out in the real world its every man or woman for them selves, go clean up Luna."

"mhm"

I walked back to Johnnys car luckily he had some stuff to help with the scars.

Johnny: "Hows home?"

"Not good."

Johnny: "Im sorry that you being at cobra kai affects your home life."

"No this has been happening before i even went to cobra kai, i've just got enough courage to speak up about it."

Johnny: "Well ill always be here for you, you know that right?"

"Yeah i know that."

Johnny: "I screwed up with robby, but i wont screw up with you and Miguel i promise."