The creator

Its been a few months later form the hospital and surprisingly i am actually sober. it took a lot of therapy lessons to truly realize what was happening to me. i hate silver for what he did to me. i haven't seen his face every since the tournament. Haven't seen anyone really, i started doing online school so i could avoid everyone but now its summer so its kinda impossible to avoid everyone now. Miguel ran away to find his dad. Cobra kai is growing bigger and bigger. And kreese is in jail. And im still here surprisingly.

Slowly i started talking to people again. Mostly Sam, moon, and Yasmine. Moon decided to take us to this spiritual thing where we have to sit in a pod of water i wasnt so up for it but i trust her so i opened the pod and jumped in. Every-time i closed my eyes all i could see was my old brutal self that hurt everyone. all of my friends. i started to feel guilty. i never apologized or talked through about this to anyone i just avoided it?

                             ~~~~~~~~~~
I texted eli cause i wanted to speak to him about everything mostly about what i said in the hospital. I finally saw him walking towards me we met up at this park that we used to always hang out at.

Eli: "Im surprised you even want to see me."

"come sit."

He walked over and sat on the bench right next to me.

"Im sorry. I was so worked up about everything in my life and i took it out on you. I regret everything i said to you in the hospital. None of it was true i was just."

Eli: "Angry. yeah your always angry. Are you actually sober or is that a lie too?"

"Im sober for real this time. thats why i wanted to speak to you."

Eli: "Listen i don't care what you do if you come back to karate or you hang out with us but just know were not friends Luna. Im not just gonna forgive you because you said i'm sorry. What you said hurt and i understand you were going through shit but i was too. i literally thought you died. Then i found out your alive and then you say that to me?"

"I know im sorry im a real shitty person. And your right its mot an excuse. you dont have to forgive me i just wanted to say im sorry."

Eli: "Alright ill see you around Larusso."

                               ~~~~~~~
Sam, Moon, Yasmine, and i all decided to go to the water park to tan and have fun and look who shows up Eli and miguel.

Moon: "Shit im sorry i didnt know they were coming i can ask them to go."

Sam: "Its fine."

Sam just went through a massive heartbreak with Miguel so shes been so uptight lately.

Eli: "Hey babe."

Moon: "Hey."

I got up from the chair and looked at miguel. His face didn't seem so happy. It was obvious he was still mad at me. So i just walked away i ended up finding robby so i started talking to him because what else was i going to do.

Robby: "How have you been."

"Mid, alot of people are still real pissed at me."

I sat down at the table he was at. He passed me over a drink.

Robby: "People cant seriously be mad at you, we were manipulated and controlled. they dont know what its like to be in cobra kai with silver and that shows."

"I know. But everytime i say something its just an stupid excuse to whatever. im tired of trying to please everyone. i used to not care about peoples feelings at all. i feel weird."

Robby: "Your just starting to actually care."

"ouch."

He was laughing at me.
                                  ~~~~~~~
I was tanning in a chair until suddenly i see eli and tory arguing with kenny, kyler and a couple of other cobras. i turned my head cause its not my buisness. but maybe it is.

"Is there a problem here?"

Tory looked stunned that i even came over and that i was even here.

Tory: "Just stay on your side of the park thats all."

"Ill go wherever the fuck i want."

"How about you stay on your side bitch, this is our side."

Tory: "We were just leaving."

They walked away finally.

Eli: "I had it under control."

"No you didnt they dont respect you, notice how i shut them up real quick its because they are scared of me as they should be."

Eli: I thought you were working on your new apologetic self? Or was that fake too."

"Yeah doesn't seem to working innit? no matter what i do Miguel wont speak to me you wont forgive me. Cobra kai thinks i betrayed them and silver is still walking around when he should he in fucking jail for what he did to me!"

Eli: "What did he do to you?"

i was so stunned that i even said that. i couldn't explain to him the real reason why i passed out at the tournament. i couldn't say it. so i just walked away. Avoiding my problems is just simply easier. Later we got kicked out because of everyone fighting. Sam had to drive me and Anthony home. She looked real worked up i wonder why. I got home and my dad wanted to talk to me.
                               ~~~~~~~~
My dad picked me up and he wanted to go see stingrays new apartment he was bringing me so that string ray would trust him enough to be let in. He was going to give him this new PS4 Because i guess he broke it for whatever reason. But he was taking too long for just giving the guy a PS4 so i walked in and there i saw him. The man himself. Silver. Beating up my dad he had no idea that i was behind him.

Silver: "The real pain is about to begin."

"Yeah for you."

Silver: "Luna ive been wanting to visit you. how have you been my number 1 student."

"Cut the crap. you ruined my whole life."

Silver: "You ruined your own life kid. Just like your father."

I ran into him a kicked his face we started fighting multiple punches were being thrown. Left to right. He kicked me in the jaw sending me to the floor my mouth was dripping with blood.

Silver: "Silly girl, really thought you could beat me. i made you. You cant be your sensei."

"Your not my sensei you bitch."

Silver: "Ill always be your sensei. Thats what hurts you more, knowing that."

Silver: "Weak child."

Silver walked away leaving my dad was passed out on the floor while i was bleeding from the mouth. I couldn't beat him i felt weak and useless. I wont let him win. I will make sure his ass wounds up in a jail cell if its the last thing i do. He created the worst thing on earth, and he will realize that soon.