The party

Its been a couple days later i think me and my dad have calmed down. It was normal i would go to school then go to cobra kai then come home. Moon was throwing a party and invited cobra kai, obviously im not going to miss out on a party. I decided i might as-well look good tonight, I've been trying to take Hawks advice and just to have fun. Im tired of people just knowing me as the weird physco girl. I have multiple sides of me.

(^ outfit she wore)Hawk decided to drive me to the party on his new motorcycle he got

(^ outfit she wore)
Hawk decided to drive me to the party on his new motorcycle he got.

"If you kill me i will seriously kill you in after life."

Hawk: "No way you believe in after life."

"Well i don't think we just die and rot to death."

Hawk: "Whatever, get in or im leaving you."
                               ~~~~~~~~
We get to the party and i could definitely feel some tension between hawk and moon they broke up not that long ago. Kinda rough. Anyways moon tells us where everything is then goes back to the party life. We were all having fun until we saw miyagi do walk in.

"Im getting wasted."

Hawk gives me this look like hes not taking me seriously.

Hawk: "Oh, your being serious?"

"You don't think i will get wasted?"

Hawk: "Well everything with your dad if he sees you go home and your drunk that would cause problems."

"Yeah i already covered that i told my dad that i would be staying the night at a friends house."

Hawk: "Whos the friend?"

"You."

I gave him the biggest sarcastic smile and he just laughed it off. An hour later i already drunk like 5 cups of alcohol. Whoever the DJ was he decided to play this ballroom song. So i was super drunk and decided to go and dance out on the floor with everyone else. Hawk was just sitting there watching me.

"Your gonna dance or what?"

Hawk: "Yeah i dont dance."

"blah blah blah get over here"

I grabbed his arms and pulled him to the dance floor. I don't even know any ballroom moves but me being drunk made me into this ballroom queen. We were dancing for what felt like forever just to the music only looking at each-other. Hawk was right he really can not dance i couldn't stop laughing.

"Im going to get another drink."

Hawk: "Are you sure? i think you've had enough."

"Whats your problem? Scared of having fun?"

Hawk: "Getting wasted is not having fun. Your drinking to forget about your problems."

We were a little off the dance floor and i stopped smiling at him cause he was right. I grabbed someone else's drink and threw the beer on him.

Hawk: "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Fuck you."

I walked away. I was too drunk to even feel bad. Next thing i know i was in the bathroom puking everything i ate in the past 3 days.

Hawk: "There you are I've been looking for you we gotta go the cops are here!"

He picks me up and carry's me to his motorcycle outside.

We finally get back to his house and once i get inside i run to the bathroom and throw up. He brought me a glass of water and medicine but i refused to take the medicine.

Hawk: "Luna take the fucking medicine."

I gave in and chugged it down the medicine made me want to throw up even more. He carried me to the couch and went in the kitchen took off his shirt and started to wash it off from all the beer i poured on it.

Hawk: "I understand you were mad but you didn't have to pour beer on me."

"Well don't piss me off."

Hawk: "I pissed you off by telling you the truth, the reason why you got to mad is because you know im right."

"I don't give a fuck if im drunk im going home."

Hawk comes into the living room grabbing me as i stood up making me sit back down.

Hawk: "You cant go back home, 1. your dad will be pissed 2. Your still sick, you need rest so go to bed."

"I don't want to go to bed."

Hawk: "Luna stop being a child and go to bed."

"I don't think i should of taken your advice."

Hawk: "Well my advice doesn't work for everyone sorry."

"So what am i suppose to do, i seriously dont understand why im even here, whats my point being in this world."

Hawk: "Don't say that."

"All i know how to do is be an asshole."

Hawk: "Well maybe then thats who you are, your an asshole that everyone hates but everyone is in love with."

I look at him and i feel so comfortable, like im safe and protected. He makes me feel loved. All my life thats all i've wanted was to feel love.

I pressed my lips onto him once again and he started to kiss back but he pushed away.

Hawk: "Luna your drunk.....im not going to take advantage of you."

I don't even care about replying to what he said i grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his but a little stronger this time. He picked me up and set me on the couch never leaving are kiss. That night i slept with Eli Moskowitz. My heart was telling me that everything about this was right. But my brain is telling me that i fucked up.