The devil

I went to therapy the whole week. I didnt talk to anyone i left them all on delivered. My dad said it would be better that way. I finally go back to school today and kinda nervous but im sure ill be fine. I walk into the doors of my school and everyones staring at me like they dont know me, like im a new student. Well people used to not know who i am. All they knew that i was the crazy girl who hurt those kids at the party. I thought that it passed over and nobody would remember but its coming back. Im terrified. I find some cobra kai students and i walk over to them and they run away from me? What the fuck is going on.

"Hey! Miguel why is everyone acting weird?"

Miguel: "We saw the video."

"Wait....THE..video?"

Miguel: "Yeah now everyone in the school is basically terrified of you."

Ive always imagined how great it would feel if people were terrified of me but i don't like this feeling.

Miguel: "Dont worry, your good with me. It was last year anyway people change. But why did you hurt them though?"

"Don't really want to talk about it."

Hawk: "Hey Luna whats up?"

"Hey do we have practice tonight?"

Hawk: "Yeah you missed a lot, better come today and get caught up, and dont worry im having Demetri help delete the video from all social media."

"wow uh thanks hawk"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got to practice a little late and i saw miguel getting his ass beat by a girl. Sensei tells them to take a break and he comes over to me and brings the new girl.

Johnny: "Luna this is tori your going to be training her while im busy, and im busy right now so get to work."

Me and tori head to the back room.

Tori: "I saw the video and i thought it was pretty bad ass what you did"

"Oh um really?"

Tori: "Yeah and its kinda nice when people are afraid of you."

"Are you afraid."

Tori: "From the video yeah but i have a feeling we will be friends so no."

She reaches out her hand looking for a shake but i get a call.

"uh i gotta take this."

Daniel: "Hey sweetie were gonna be at the beach place okay so come and drop by when you can"

"Ok cya"

Daniel: "Love yo-"

I hanged up.

Tori: "Wow rough"

"Eh its normal."

"Anyways i gotta go sorry."

I left honestly it was really awkward i didnt want to talk about the party or that video. I hate it when people see who i really am. Im guessing thats what therapy is for, so i can control myself and let everything out? But im not going to the beach i just wanted to get out of there. Instead i go to this bar but its a small bar so they will most likely not bust me for drinking under age. I just seriously need to drink, people say it works and helps problems so, at least i can avoid them for a bit. Get out of reality.
~~~~~~~~~
Next day at cobra kai sensei kreese and sensei lawrence were making an example on what to do. Basically the lesson was go all in. All i could think of was stop hiding from the truth. But i just cant face it. At least not yet im to embarrassed. We were on break and sensei kreese comes over to me.

Kreese: "I heard about the video, how do you feel about it."

"uh embarrassed."

Kreese: "Why? you shouldnt be embarrassed by doing a good thing those boys deserved it, think of it as the person wasnt you and your watching a tv show and your the main girl would you agree with what she did."

"Yeah."

Kreese: "Why?"

"Because, if i hadn't stopped them they would have raped me."

Kreese: "You said it. Now face it."

"How do i even do that." I laugh in an awkward way.

Kreese: "I think you just need to find yourself Luna, you doubt yourself on everything you do. Answer this question, Who are you?"

"I uh i dont know."

Kreese: "You cant be someone if you don't even know who yourself is"

He walks away and leaves me speechless it makes me think he's right i don't even know who i am and im trying to be this perfect person but how can i do that when i don't even know what perfect person i want to be.
~~~~~~~~
Later during practice i see my dad barge in.

"Dad? what the hell are you doing here."

Daniel: "You think its funny or cool to damage my dojo, you dont earn the medal of honor by stealing it!"

Wait the medal of honor? what is happening.

Daniel: "Luna your coming home and never coming back here."

"NO"

"You cant decide what i choose to do"

Daniel: "I can cause i pay for these stupid lessons if you want to do karate you do it with miyagi do."

"No. Im cobra kai and ill always be cobra kai."

Daniel: "Your coming home NOW!"

He grabs my arm and starts to yank me to the door i grab his arm turn around its twist it so them he flips over and lands on his back and he gets back up. Im standing infront of Johnny with an anger look on my face.

Daniel: "Great job Johnny you made my daughter just like you, an aggressive bitch who doesnt care about anyone but their selfs."

"Get the fuck out dad"

My dad leaves and i just want to cry but nothing comes out of my eyes im just filled with anger cause everything he said was true. I am a aggressive bitch and im selfish, but is that so bad? I go to the back room for some privacy punching the punching bag and kreese comes in.

Kreese: "Its rough getting in fights with parents, but he doesnt know your full potential like i do."

"Who do you think i am."

Kreese: "I think your the devil, atleast under the quiet girl act you put on."

He smirks at me and i get it maybe who i am wont please everyone but if it pleases me its enough. Im not made for everyone, and nobody deserves me.