Hawk?

I went to Cobra kai two days later sneaking past my family. Honestly i'm surprised they didn't see me. But i'm not surprised they never ask me where i am. I didn't go to cobra kai yesterday because i was grounded for some stupid reason. Everyone was standing in lines and there was less people then there was from the beginning.

Miguel: "Three more absences, sensei."

"Bunch of pussies" I say. Usually I'm a quiet person but i was very loud when i said that.

Johnny: "No it's my fault. Since you joined cobra kai i have been hard on you. I've called you names, I've humiliated you, Some if you i've hit, and for that, i don't apologize. Cobra kai is about strength. If you're not strong on the inside you can't be strong on the outside. And right now you're all weak. And i know that, because i was you."

Woah. what? Johnny? Bad ass sensei was a freak like all of us. Honestly not really surprised. Everyone that's bad ass has been a freak in apart of their life.

Johnny: "I used to have no friends. Used to be the weirdo kid."

He pointed to a kid and i chuckled a bit.

Johnny: "Not that weird i hooked up with babes and all but the point is i wasn't always the badass sensei i am today. Just like a cobra i had to shed my loser skin, to find my true power. And you guys will too."

The door opened and i could see someone from the corner of my eye. I didn't really look at them since i was so scared sensei was going to yell at me or something for not looking forward. He always talks about "don't get distracted."

Johnny: "Welcome to Cobra kai."

I look over and i see a kid with a mohawk? I look at him closely and oh my god. That's Eli.

"Eli?"

Eli: "I'm flipping the strict"

Johnny: "Wait, are you the kid with the lip?"

Everything went silent for me i couldn't even hear johnny talking. I was just staring at Eli. He was cute when he was his nerdy awkward self but now. He's hot? He looks at me and smirks. I smirk back just so he doesn't think i have fallen in love with him.

Johnny: "Hawk, fall in."

So i guess it's hawk now? Hawk took off his shoes and came and stood next to me.

Johnny: "Fear does not exist in this dojo does it?"

Hawk: "No sensei."

Johnny looks at me.

Johnny: "Pain does not exist in this dojo does it?"

"No sensei."

Johnny: "Defeat does not exist in this dojo does it?"

Miguel: "No sensei."

Johnny faces the mirror.

Johnny: "Class, are you ready to learn the way of the fist."

Everyone: "Yes sensei!"
                             ~~~~~~~~~~
Johnny: "Fighting positions."

We all got in our fighting position. Johnny just walked around the room judging everyone. Until "Virgin" flinched. Then another kid flinched.