ready for war

i got home and i heard my dad scream my name already to come up stairs. When can i ever get a break. I get up to my room and he's holding my pack of cigarettes that i keep in my drawers.

"What the hell why are you snooping in my room?!"

Daniel: "I wasn't snooping you weren't home so i put you laundry away but then i found this so would you like to explain?"

"Its not that big of a deal dad."

Daniel: "Not that big of a deal? Now its cigarettes whats next your going to be smoking weed?!"

I didn't say anything cause i did have weed in my room but i never smoked it before its been sitting there for weeks.

Daniel: "Luna i swear to god if i find weed in this room."

He went searching my room through all my stuff and he opened my journal and there it was sitting there in a bag.

"Okay but i never smoked it!"

Daniel: "Yeah you your just waiting for a bad day to happen then smoke it? God Luna i give your privacy, freedom, money. What more do you want? Seriously Mr Miyagi said you would be trouble but i didn't think this bad."

"MR MIYAGI IS DEAD. He's not here im here dad! I wish you would just try to notice that im here!"

He was to stunned to speak. I felt bad about what i said about Mr Miyagi but its just facts.

Daniel: "You're grounded for a long time."

He walked out of my room shutting my door not saying anything. Why is my life so complicated.
                           ~~~~~~~~~
I texted Kreese to let him know im grounded so i cant really come to practice. But i went to go ask my parents if i could go. I walked down stairs and they were both at the kitchen.

"Hey..."

Amanda: "Whats up sweetie, what do you need?"

"I just wanted to ask if i could still go to practice even though im-"

Daniel: "Do you not know the definition of grounded?"

"I do but-"

Daniel: "No means no go back to your room."

"You cant keep me in my room forever dad! God why cant you guys just let me live for once. All i want to do is win the karate tournament and you wont even let me do that?"

Amanda: "Luna, your father said no so no means no-"

"I DONT CARE WHAT HE SAYS, THIS IS MY LIFE AND YOUR RUINING IT!"

Daniel: "QUIET."

I was stunned, my dad has never screamed before. He looked more angry then he ever has been in his life.

Daniel: "YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER THAT WAY."

It was quiet for about 10 seconds and my dad and i just kept staring at each other and he looks at me just like he looks at Johnny....

I nodded my head and left the room. I felt bad for screaming at my mom. Maybe i should be easier to raise. I mean i am kind of a handful. Ill just try to open up he's just trying to help. I mean he does love me he's my father.
                            ~~~~~~~~~
I spent the past days thinking about what i was going to say to my dad. Ive been pretty quiet in my room that a couple times my mom thought i was dead, i found it amusing. Until i heard my door open and i looked and saw sam.

Sam: "Do you want to talk?"

"mm..."

She closed the door and sat on the end of the bed.

Sam: "Im sorry Luna i told dad about the cigarettes, he said he found it in the drawer but he was covering for me. I didn't think you would get in so much trouble and it was start a whole fight. I heard everything down stairs and i feel bad."

Sam closed her eyes she was getting ready for me to get pissed and scream.

"Its fine."

Sam: "What? your not mad."

"I mean i was but, you were just trying to help but its whatever."

Sam scooted closer to me and grabbed me into a hug.

Sam: "I love you sis."

I didn't say anything cause i felt nothing when she said that, i didn't feel happy, sad, or mad. I felt nothing. She left my room and i left it at that. The next day my mom comes into the room saying im ungrounded, finally. Not surprised my dad couldn't just tell me himself. A few hours later he was teaching a class at his dojo and i wanted to go apologize i know it was shitty timing while he was teaching but i needed to just let everything out.

I walked into the dojo and everyone gave me dirty looks on to why i was there. Sam just gave me a confused look. I saw the Eli was not in eagle fang anymore he's in Miyagi do im kind of surprised .

"Dad can we talk."

Daniel: "Im kind of in the middle of teaching luna."

"I know but i just want to talk about everything."

Daniel: "Lets talk about this later."

"I need to let everything out now-"

Daniel: "GOD. Can you just listen for once. I don't want to talk to you right now and i probably wont want to talk to you later, or tomorrow. You want to live so bad go get high and drunk and get laid i don't give a shit anymore. You Luna are not a Larusso. I don't know who you are but this is not my kid. I try so hard to get close with you but all you do it push me away, then get mad when i don't give you attention? You make it impossible to love someone like you?!!"

I was defeated..

I have never felt so much hatred towards me in my life..

Tears were sliding down my face. He looked at me like i wasn't even he's child.

"Im sorry...."

I walked away while i started to sob and i ran as far as i could away from his dojo. I feel so drained. Especially cause i was trying and they just don't understand. I had nowhere to go to where i would feel comfort. Eli was at Miyagi do. Miguel hates me. Sam loves my dad too much. Johnny feels like im a traitor. I guess i could go to only one other person.
                           ~~~~~~~~~~
I walked into the dojo and saw Terry in the back room i was still crying and once he saw me you could see the fear in his eyes.

Terry: "What happened?!"

I explained everything to him and he gave me a long hug.

Terry: "They will never understand you like i do Luna. They have knocked you down so many times i don't understand why you keep going back. Thats not a family. Im your family. Use this as motivation, don't let them see that your damaged. Show them that you don't give a fuck and your ready for war."

"Oh trust me, everyone innocent part of me that was still there. Is gone. I hope they are religious cause they are going to being praying to God when im done with them."