Chapter 4

Luckily, Mikey wasn't in the same class as me. But Draken and Mitsuya were.

The two boys's desks were on either side of mine. Since they had sat down I could see them watch me out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look at Mitsuya who gave me a small smile as the rest of the students walked in.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, his eyes surveying my face. 

"Yeah."

My answer didn't seem to convince him because he insisted, "You sure?"

Fuck, I couldn't lie to him.

He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. 

"Mikey told us what happened." He confessed. "I'm sorry, really. He really shouldn't have slept with her again."

My heart skipped a beat. "Again?"

Mitsuya slapped a hand over his mouth, realizing his mistake.

"What do you mean ''again''?" I repeated. The boy averted his eyes and I forced myself to keep my voice down as our teacher walked in. "Takashi, answer me."

He shot me an apologetic look. "I'm sorry."

My head started spinning as I processed his words. My blood was throbbing in my temples when I stood up to walk to the door.

"Where are you going?" My teacher asked me.

"Sorry, I'm not feeling well." I mumbled and the man nodded, allowing me leave the classroom.

As soon as the door was closed behind me, I ran to get to the staircase that led to the rooftop of the building.
I flung the door open and leaned my back against the wall before letting myself sink to the ground and hugging my knees to my chest. The tears quickly started rolling down my cheeks.

"Y/N."

My head snapped up to look at Draken. I hadn't heard him approach. When I locked eyes with him through my tears, his usually impassive gaze softened.

I had always liked Draken. Because he was Mikey's best friend, we had spent a lot of time together and got to know each other pretty well.

He crouched down next to me and tilted my head up by my chin. With his thumb, he wiped one of my tears away.

"How many times, Draken?" I choked out, "How many times did Mikey cheat on me?"

He let go of my chin and averted his gaze, confirming my suspicion.

Mikey really did cheat on me more than once.

"I'm so fucking stupid." I aggressively wiped away my tears and Draken caught my wrists to stop me. "You're not. He was just good at hiding it." He paused, sighing. "Honestly, we've all seen it coming."

I yanked my wrists from his grip and glared at him. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"I'm just saying..." He sighed again, "I've always thought Mikey and you were not good together. You need someone who's more... " He seemed to be looking for his words  for a moment, then a small smirk crept across his face as he finished, "... mature."

My brows knitted together. "Do you have someone in mind?"

His smirk widened. "Maybe." He glanced at the door and looked back at me, his eyes finding mine again. "But for now, you should go back to class. Can you do that for me?

For some stupid reason, his last sentence paired with the look he was giving me brought a blush to my cheeks and I nodded, rising to my feet.