Chapter 19

Kazutora was standing in front of me, sporting his signature grin.

I had always tried to steer away from the boy who I got really negative vibes from. 

He grabbed me by the arm to lead me somewhere.

-Let me go!

-No can do. I wonder what Hanma will do to you when he knows you were spying on us for Mikey.

-What? I wasn't!

I strongly denied his accusation but he ignored me, stopping in front of an old building. There was also a graffiti of an headless angel on the wall.

No way... Is this Valhalla's hideout?

Kazutora pushed the doors open, still holding me by the arm. Inside, the room was dark and filled with about 40 Valhalla members who all turned to watch us when we walked in. Their chatter quickly quieted down.

Kazutora dragged me further inside. Everyone pushed themselves out of the way to let us through.

-Hanma! Look who I found spying on us outside.

-For the last time, I wasn't spying on you!

I glared at Kazutora before following his gaze. 

Hanma was sitting on a couch, his legs spread apart and his arms resting on his legs.

He looked up at us, a smile slowly working its way across his face and into his golden eyes.

-What are we going to do with her?

-Get out of here.

Thinking Hanma was talking to me, I tried to turn around.

No need to tell me twice

But apparently he had other plans for me.

-Not you.

Both Kazutora and I stared back at the boy on the couch in confusion.

-All of you get out of here. Y/N, you stay.

This time, his order was more clear and everyone complied. Kazutora's eyes switched from me to his superior.

-I'll take care of her.

Hanma told the boy who was still holding me, raising his hand in the air. Shivers ran down my spine as I recognized his tattoo I had seen at school before.

'Punishment.'

A satisfied smile spread across the face of Kazutora who completely trusted his superiror to make an example out of me. He finally let go of my arm before walking out with the others.

When everyone had left the room, Hanma ran one of his tattooed hands over his face. There was a wicked glint in his eyes as he stared at me.

-Do I need to discipline you, Y/N?