Part 3 - Chapter 15

Lure a man into a hotel room was my first mission. My target - or victim I should say - was a man named Taiju Shiba. That's the only information Sanzu gave me. I didn't ask him if Taiju was related to Hakkai or Yuzuha, but hopefully he wasn't. Shiba was quite a common last name after all.

I had to do my own research about him. Apparently, he was 28 years old, a business man, very religious and ... yes, that's pretty much all I found out. I had only had one afternoon to prepare for the mission. 

Sanzu, Ran and Rindou would be waiting for me in room 406. All I had to do was find Taiju and lure him there.

My weapons? A sexy long black dress with a deep V-cleavage, a cross necklace dangling between my breasts, and a hidden knife strapped to my thigh. 

I let my hair down and curled them, then I put on a pair of high heels and left Draken's house.

While I was in the taxi, I texted Mitsuya to confirm we could still meet up tonight as planned

While I was in the taxi, I texted Mitsuya to confirm we could still meet up tonight as planned. I'm honestly not sure what made me more nervous: tonight's mission or seeing Mitsuya again. I couldn't run away from either anyway.

I got a text from Sanzu just as I was getting out of the taxi.

From Sanzu - Taiju's at the hotel bar

And indeed he was. 

It would have been impossible not to notice him. He was one of the tallest and mot muscular men I had ever seen. He was so imposing that I quickly realized that taking him to the hotel room by force wasn't an option. I was going to have to use my charms.

He was sitting in one of the many velvet armchairs scattered all across the dimly lit hotel bar, his drink in one hand, today's newspapers in the other. His black hair was slicked back and he was wearing an elegant three-pieces suit, similar to the kind of suits Sanzu, Ran and Rindou usually wore. 

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw him look up at me when I walked past him. I pretended not to notice and headed for the bar where I sat on one of the bar stools. I ordered a martini and toyed with my cross necklace in the hopes that it would be enough to get my target to come talk to me. 

Luckily, it worked.

"Another whiskey."

I knew the voice belonged to Taiju without even having to look to my left. His deep, grave voice definitely matched his imposing stature.

"Yes, sir." The waiter nearly bowed before turning away from us to prepare the drink.

I flicked a slow gaze at Taiju, finding him already watching me.

"Christian?" He asked me, eyeing the pendant that sat between my breasts.

"Yes." I answered, giving him a soft, seductive smile. "You?"

His gaze slowly traveled up, lingered on my lips, and then finally came to my eyes. "I sure am."

That's how our conversation started.