Chapter 16

-Hina?

-Hmmm?

-Why do I feel like everyone is staring at me?

Me and my friend were busy running laps during P.E class and I could feel everyone's eyes on me. The other students were whispering as we ran past them.

-They are.

Hina answered.

-Why?

She shrugged her shoulders.

-Mitsuki must have spread rumors about your sex bucket list.

-Fuck.

Knowing that pretty much every student at my school had heard about my list made me want to throw up. Using an excuse, I asked my sports teacher if I could go to the infirmary. When he accepted, I headed back to the locker room first to change into my clothes.

I walked through the empty room and stopped in front of my locker. I opened it and took my pants off. I was busy pulling my top over my head when the door opened. Thinking it was probably just a girl from my class, I didn't turn around. But when someone whistled, I whipped around just as I finished pulling my top over my head.

The infamous Haitani brothers were there, both leaning their back against the lockerwall. My face turned red when I realized that I must have been inadvertently putting on a show for them.

They had definitely seen my ass. Luckily, I was still wearing my panties and bra. 

-What are you doing here?

I asked, holding my t-shirt against my chest to cover myself a little more. Rindo was the first to talk.

-We heard about your little list.

He wasn't smiling but I could detect the traces of interests in his eyes as they raked my body. I brought my gaze on Rindo's older brother as he took a step towards me.

-We want to help you complete it.

Ran said before stopping in front of me.

-What have you done so far?

A lazy grin played on his lips as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

I struggled to collect my thoughts.

-I... Not a lot.

I finally said. The boy's smile widened.

-We came at the right time then.

-What do you want to try?

Rindo asked, making me look back at him. This situation was so unexpected that it took me a few seconds to answer.

-I don't know.

Ran was still stroking my hair when Rindo walked towards us.

My breath caught in my throat as he slipped one of his fingers under the waistband of my panties. He stopped his movements, his eyes shooting back at my face.

-We'll choose for you if you don't. But don't come complaining after.

A smirk tugged at the corner of his lips as he observed the blush his words had brought to my cheeks.

The two of them exchanged a look before walking away and out of the locker room. 

I wanted to say that this weird encounter had scared me but the wetness that had soaked my panties was telling another story.