Chapter 6

I couldn't wait to go home and get in bed. Avoiding my boyfriend- sorry, ex-boyfriend - was more tiring than I thought it would be. Especially when his friends were trying to get me to talk to him.

"Y/N."

Speak of the devil.

I turned my head to the left and locked eyes with Chifuyu who was sitting on a swing in the park next to my house.

He pointed a finger at the swing next to his, silently ordering me to come sit next to him. 

As I walked toward him, I noticed new bandages on his face.

"What happened to you this time?" I enquired.

"Nothing important." He replied.

I reached out a hand to graze the fresh cuts on his cheek. "Did you even get them looked at?"

The boy shook his head no and I sighed. 

"Well, you should." I said before sitting down.

Chifuyu was one of the first Toman members Mikey had introduced me to and the green-eyed boy had always done everything he could to make me feel comfortable. I really liked him.

Countless times, I had taken care of both him and my boyfriend after one of their fights.

"You deserve to know the truth." He started, averting his gaze to stare ahead of him, his expression turning serious. "Mikey didn't only cheat on you once or with only one girl."

My breath caught in my throat.

I had to force the question out of my mouth, "How many times?"

"Honestly... I lost count."

At this point, I wished I could have said that it didn't hurt anymore. But it did. It fucking hurt like hell.

"Why? Why would he do this to me?" I buried my face in my hands and felt Chifuyu place a comforting hand on my shoulder. "He said you were just too... good."

I looked up at him, my eyebrows furrowing in a mix of confusion and anger.

"Too good? What kind of bullshit excuse is that?"

"The girls Mikey cheated on you with, they were your opposite."

"How so?"

"I didn't see all of them but the ones I saw had tattoos, piercings, short hair and were wearing high heels, that kind of stuff. They were also more... uhm..." He seemed to hesitate and I waited as he grabbed the back of his neck, visibly embarassed. "You know, like more... dominant."

When his face turned a bright shade of red, I understood what he was referring to.

I never knew that's what Mikey liked in bed. How could I have? With me, he was always gentle, constantly asking if it hurt or if he was being too rough. Why didn't he tell me if he wanted to try something else?

Chifuyu checked the time on his phone and cursed under his breath, rising to his feet. "Shit, I have to go. Are you gonna be okay?"

I shook my head yes and the blond boy walked away. I stared at his retreating back, his words bleeding into the crevices of my heart.

I feel like what you just told me will have consequences, Chifuyu.