Chapter 23

Mikey and I had sex for hours. 

He first ate me out like Baji had in the school bathroom. Then, he took me on his desk like Draken had in our class. For a change of scene, we had sex on the couch like Hanma and I had only a few days ago. And to finish it off, Mikey fucked me in the same position Rindo had showed me.

He told me he loved me every time he came and I slapped a hand over his mouth to shut him up. I was secretly enjoying that he had no idea that the only reasons I was able to fuck him so good was because of what his own best friends and his worst enemies had taught me.

When we were both sweaty and panting messes laying in his bed after round 4, Mikey tried to cuddle me but I got up from the bed and started putting my clothes back on.

-Where are you going?

-I'm leaving.

I replied without looking at him and finished putting my shoes on. As I walked to the door, Mikey quickly got up from the bed and grabbed my arm to stop me.

-Wait.

I turned to look at him.

-What we just did... doesn't it mean you want to give me a second chance?

Hope danced in his eyes and all I could think about was how much I was going to enjoy destroying it just like he had destroyed my innocence a few weeks ago.

-I hate to break it to you, but I just used you for my list.

-What?

I yanked my arm away from his grip and placed my hand on the doorhandle. His eyes frantically searched for mine.

-Why are you acting like this?

I shot him one last look, a wry smile on my face.

-You're the only reason I turned into this, Mikey. Don't come complaining now.

After walking out of my ex's apartment, I pulled out my sex bucket list from my pocket and wrote the very last thing I wanted to add. I let out a sigh as I experienced a certain sense of accomplishment. 

I had now finished what I had started.

Revenge sex? Check.