Chapter 20

Warning: smut

 -I wasn't spying on you, I swear-

I started defending myself but he raised a hand in front of him to stop me.

-I believe you.

-You do?

Hanma nodded in response before lighting a cigarette and putting it in his mouth. He kept his eyes on mine as he blew the smoke.

-How's your ankle?

-What?

-Your ankle.

-Oh, uhm... it's healed.

He nodded in acknowledgement and leaned back in the couch.

-You can leave.

-Really?

I asked in disbelief.

-Yeah.

I was about to walk away when what Hina had said crossed my mind. My curiosity took over.

-Wait, can I ask you a question?

He tilted his head and took another puff of his cigarette, interest dancing in his pretty eyes.

-Ask away.

-It's probably just a stupid rumor but...

I nervously scratched the back of my neck, thinking of the right way to formulate my thoughts into words.

-...some people think you like me-

-I do.

He interrupted me.

-W-what?

-You heard me.

I'm not sure why, but at this moment, something Chifuyu had told me rang in my ears.

''The girls Mikey hooked up with, they were your opposite. More experienced, more...dominant.''

Without a word, I walked up to the couch Hanma was still sitting on and straddled his lap, my knees guarding either side of him. The boy's eyes slightly widened and followed my movements when I leaned down to take the cigarette from his mouth with two fingers before putting it into my own mouth.

He looked completely mesmerized as I wrapped my lips around it. The boy silently admired my side profile when I turned my head to the right to blow the smoke.

-Do you really like me, Hanma?

I asked, looking back at his face. He finally seemed to regain his composure.

-Shuji.

-Hmm?

-Call me Shuji. And...

He grabbed me by the waist and started rocking my hips back and forth against his erection.

-... does that answer your question?

'' More dominant''

Taking control, I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down. Shuji slid a hand under my skirt to push my panties to the side. He flicked a finger along my wet slit before leaning back in the couch.

One of his hands gripped my thigh while his other brought the cigarette to his mouth.

I grabbed his length and sank onto it but stopped mid-way. His dick stretched my walls so much that I couldn't take him all the way in yet. 

I started bouncing up and down on his throbbing cock slowly, thinking that it would help myself take him in better. But after a minute, I was still struggling.

The wetness dripping from my pussy helped a little but it still wasn't all the way in.

-I think it's too big-

Shuji smirked, throwing his cigarette to the side before tightly gripping my thighs with both hands.

He dug his nails into my soft skin.

-Let me fuck you.

Surprising me, he quickly thrusted up in one motion. My mouth fell open with a silent scream when his dick reached a certain spot deep inside of me.

-If only you knew how many times I imagined doing this to you, Y/N.

As if not able to hold himself back anymore, he continued buckling his hips at a faster pace, his twisted smirk widening when a few tears spilled from my eyes.

-Shuji!

All I could do was scream his name as I quickly came. But instead of slowing down, he kept fucking me through my orgasm until he drove me into overstimulation.

When more tears of pure exctasy rolled down my cheeks as a I came a second time, Shuji finally slowed his movements. He caught me in his arms when I let myself fall on top of him. 

I rested my head on his shoulder, my pants filling the air around us. He stroked my hair with one hand while peppering the side of my head with kisses.

Face-off position? Check.