A New Pal

Genocide...the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

Demon...an Evil Spirit.

Megalomaniac...a person who is obsessed with their own power.

Insanity...the state of being seriously mentally ill.

LOVE...Level Of ViolencE.

EXP...EXecution Points.

KR...Karmic Retribution.

On Mobius...there are 3...sentient creatures of will that inhabit the planet. There are...the humans...the mobians...and the monsters. All 3 of these sentient, intelligent species never felt much kindness towards each other, since the very dawn of time. In fact...they hated each other immensely. A hated so great that sometimes...one member of the species is all that is needed, to cause a massive genocide. And so...because of this, all 3 of the species went to war against each other, a battle so fire engines and bloody, that it has been named, the Bloodbath of Mobius. There was no holding get back, not restraint, just pure hate, fury, violence, and pain. Sadistic tormentors, and ruthless dictators, the war could have gone in forever. However...when the rulers of each species finally realize that, they do not want each of their own kind dead, signed an agreement. Each of the species will take different areas to inhabit, so the other may never cross over and breach the treaty. Both the Mobians and the Humans took different parts of Mobius' continent. But the monsters...are different. They live in a mountain, that's called Mount Ebott. Not a single monster has not and never been seen in a long, long time. So long that...they eventually went into the darkness, and have been believed to be nothing, but myth. Now, Ebott, their home, is said to be a cursed mountain. Anyone that dares to go in there, will never come back out. Normally...the Humans and the Mobians would stay away from it. But there was one human...a child...that went there...and caused genocide. Their name...is Frisk.

Frisk is immensely

Frisk is immensely...different...from the other humans. They have the power, of Determination, which allows them to reset to the beginning of a timeline, in order to change their course. Originally, Frisk was a neutral human child who simply desired to go back. And than...she once became pacifist and gave the monsters their freedom. But in truth...frisk...is devil more worse, than any monster. In truth...she utilizes genocide, as her main course. And when she did the genocice, than there is no going back, and she does a genocide, exterminating all of the monsters...until...she would meet her match. A monster, shine supposedly the weakest, and the one with the bad humor, turns out to be the biggest challenge that she had ever faced...Sans the Skeleton.

Sans the Skeleton