The Killer

Sans' eyes widened in shock, as he cannot believe what he is seeing in front of him. Why is there another him, but different? But...for some reason...this Sans reminds him so much of Chara, due to the black tar running down his eyes, like he is crying, the same thing that Chara had, as well as the knife that is in his hand. But the smile on this Sans' face...it reminded him so much of his own...when he faces off against the human to kill them.

"Sans...he looks like you!"

Rouge spoke out, as she was not expecting for this to happen. Sans spoke out.

"I can see that, Rouge. But...how is this possible?"

Sans spoke out, as the Sans-lookalike than gods in front of Sans and held his knife to his neck. But he does not love, and just stares at Sans.

As both of the Sans looked at each other, another voice, a female, spoke out

"So...it seems that we are not the only ones here..."

The female voice sounded kind, yet...at the same time...it sounded very weak, vulnerable, as some footsteps got closer and closer to the 2 Sanses that are duking it out right now. Both Sanses and Rouge turned to see where the voice had come from. They wish they didn't have to...because the person that spoke out...let's say she isn't looking good.

Some of the right side of head, namely, the eyes and half of the lower part of her face, are stitched up with what seems to be rotten skin, and her left eye, which is the only one intact, is yellow and has some orange around the yellow, with he ey...

Some of the right side of head, namely, the eyes and half of the lower part of her face, are stitched up with what seems to be rotten skin, and her left eye, which is the only one intact, is yellow and has some orange around the yellow, with he eye color being the only thing that's normal about her. Even Rouge feels like she is going to barf, sooner or later. But she holds herself strong, and spoke out.

"Who are you?"

Sans turned away, as he looked immensely revolted by the appearance of this Hedgehog Mobian right there. The person in front of them simply spoke out

"I am know as...Rosy. But you can call me...Amy Rose."

Rouge blinked at that.

"Amy?"