The Genocide Never Ends

Dust's eyes widened at the sudden pain that he had felt right now. He did not expect the Highest to attack him as suddenly as that! How in the world did she even hit him and come back to him that fast?! Well, than again, she is a godlike being, so it is obvious that she would have either used her speed, or used what must have been some form of teleportation. Regardless, Sans held his chest tightly, as he feels his Determination leak out of the cut within his chest, as he slowed his breathing, as Stitch-Lite smiled smugly, and she than spoke out to him in a cruel and mocking way.

"Do you see now, Sans?! You are weaker than me, and you always have been! You never had the strength to fight against me, and your magic as always been inferior to the likes of the Highest!! And soon, once you are dead, once you are no longer a threat to us anymore, along with Exetior, we will resume on how we manage Mobius, as we have done many times before, while you, and everything and everyone you care about...all of shall be erased for you sin in resisting the Highest!! So prepare to face the consequences of your own actions, Skeleton!!"

But than, as she said that, Sans than suddenly spoke out.

"being predictable...as always."

This stopped Stitch-Lite's smug attitude, as she looks at Dust, who than began to smile a bit more sinisterly than ever before.

"did you really think that i am done with you?"

He than began to stand up, as he continues to speak out to Stitch-Lite.

"heheheh...you don't even know what you're up to, lady. you should realize that i am not going to let you win in the end this time. i am sick of your blind desire to keep on tormenting us. i'm not gonna be wasting the only chance that i am given. lady, you better be prepared, because we're only getting started, and i'll be the one..."

Than, his right eye light is gone, with his left eye now becoming a familiar purple iris, as Dust continues to speak out.

"who puts an end to all of this, once and for all."

He than releases a massive surge of energy, as his power sky rockets again, much more then ever before, and in a way that Stitch-Lite did not expect that Sans is still coming and attacking even now, as Dust Sans than spoke out to the Highest.

"well, stitch-lite, you better prepare yourself. because now, what you have done, what you have decided..."

He than extended and outstretched his left hand , and all of a sudden, he had summoned a sword into his hand, one that is made of bones, as it is floating into his left hand, as he than spoke out.

"...this will be...your last genocide."

The moment that Dust said that, he feels his power increased much more than ever before. His left eye is glowing purple, just like last time when Exetior was still fighting against Dust for the Master Emerald. And the sword is much more different. It looks a slightly bit shorter than the previous one, yet, it feels more dangerous, more sharper than ever before. Seems like Dust is ready to give her the suffering that she and the others deserve a very long time ago, and he will make absolutely sure that she and the Highest will pay for all that they have done to him and his planet.