Tails and Knuckles

Elsewhere...

Amy and Sally are bowing before a blue hedgehog, with black sclera and red eyes, as well as darkened blue fur on his body. This entity is a demon, that has taken over the body of a heroic Mobian hedgehog named Sonic. This being is an extremely powerful Demon, as well as the leader of the demonic army that he has been making against a powerful foe that he had fought against in a very, very, very long time.

This is Exetior, the Demon of Sharpness, and the one that Demonized Amy, Sally, and a bunch of Cream's friends.

Right now, he is getting a report on what happened, and needless to say, he is very surprised with the news that he had been given by both Amy and Sally, who he had sent to the and find Cream in order to demonize her.

"So let me get this straight..."

Exetior spoke out, as he began to spoke out the repot on what happened with Cream.

"You had gotten so close into getting Cream and demonizing her, but than...something else got in the way and protected her?"

Amy nodded.

"Not only that...but I saw a gloved hand, glowing purple. I think someone had came and rescuers Cream by himself.

Exetior looks down at the ground and at his feet, his hands interlocking, as he began to think of something in order to see what it was that might be the best course of action to do.

"I am not sure...but this is very new to even me, girls."

He than stood up from his throne, and spoke out.

"I'm going to see if I can bring someone of my servants to try and teach him down. You girls...you are dismissed. Thank you for the information that you have given me."

The girls nodded, and they got up for the ground, before they walked away. Exetior looks down for a little bit, thinking of how to send, before he snapped his fingers, both as an idea, and a signal of the pork that he had chosen to bring for this task he is about to give to them.

"Tails...Knuckles..."

Exetior called out to his servants, and both Tails and Knuckles walked towards Exetior, as the black 2 tailed fox and the blood red echidna walked and Bieber before Exetior.

"Find where Cream is, and identify the mysterious person that has saved her."

Tails nodded.

"We will find her. We will find where Cream is.

And Knuckles looked up and spoke out.

"And we will bring back the head of the mysterious person that rescued Cream."

They both than stood up, and began to walk away, before getting out of sight. Exetior began to tap his knee with one of his fingers, as he spoke out to himself.

"I wonder who it is that saved Cream. Because clearly...it is someone Sonic does not know of...as he has no memory of this mysterious person. Well...perhaps I'll see who did, when he gets captured and taken to where I stand."

Meanwhile, with Sans and Cream...

Sans and Cream began to walk through a strange area of some kind. It's like they are in a circus...or...in a carnival of some kind. The place is very colorful, and there is a merry-go-round, which is spinning still, even at a time like this.

"I'm surprise that they are still keeping the merry-go-round spinning, in-spite of what had been going on. Guess even the demons want to have fun."