Fight of the Gods

Exetior, Super Sonic, and Seraphim Sans charged at Stitch-Lite, who used her power to counter against the 3 oppositions. Unfortunately, as there are now 3 beings capable of matching her, this ended up pushing her a little bit back.

The sudden attack made Stitch-Lite surprised, she did not expect all of them to work together, nor did she expect them to actually push her back a little bit. She could not believe this. She refuses to believe this. She than opened the palm of her hands and shot out a beam of white light, but than, Exetior shot out a red beam of energy and cancelled it out, as he than flies up to her and punches her in the gut, causing blood to spit out of her mouth. She held onto her stomach, as she felt immense agony, but than, Super Sonic came into the play, and began to repeatedly attack her. She got hit for a few times, but she then regained her bearings, and began to go into fist-to-fist combat against Sonic.

 She got hit for a few times, but she then regained her bearings, and began to go into fist-to-fist combat against Sonic

Super Sonic goes into hand to hand combat against Stitch-Lite, and needless to say, she is no pushover. Whenever Sonic hits her, Stitch-Lite hits back just as hard, possibly more harder then Super Sonic. But Super Sonic did not give up easily, as he spoke out.

"You are gonna pay for all the times you made my planet suffer! We are not here to be your toys in a game!"

Stitch-Lite than kicks him, as she shouted out.

"Insignificant worm! You think you have a chance against the highest in your Super Form? If you believe that, than how about that I give you something that will make you realize, you are no match for me!!"

Stitch-Lite than pulls her hand back, as she than fired a ray of white light at Sonic, Hopinu to erase hm, but Super Sonic than moved out of the way fast, as Stitch-Lite than looked confused, before she than spoke out.

"Where did he go?!"

Than, all of a sudden, she was hit in the back by a powerful kick, sending her crashing into a bunch of trees and into the wall of the Underground, as she looks to see Super Sonic floating before her eyes.

Super Sonic glared at Stitch-Lite, as he than spoke out to her.

"Clearly, you need to make a much better shot than that, because that is clearly the most pathetic move you can make."