Demonic Hedgehogs vs Determined Skeletons

All six, Exetior, Sark, and Pervision flied downwards towards Murder, Killer, and Horror, who leapt upwards to fight against the demonic hedgehogs. As soon as they clashed, all 3 made a powerful shockwave that can be felt through the small portion of the demon world. And the battle between the 3 demons and skeletons is very destructive, so much that it can not be ignored by anyone

When both groups clashed, every single demon inside of its radius heard the power of the explosive shockwave, as the Murder Time Trio's Group looked and saw that error a bunch of explosions coming from outside. They knew that a battle is happening, likely somewhere where the 3 Sanses are at, and in their prayers, hope that they going to be are okay, and Vanilla is also praying, so that she can se and reunite with her daughter, even if it is from a different type of Mobius.

With Dust, he is fighting off against Exetior, his first opponent. He launched 4 of Undyne's Spears at Exetior, who than launched some orbs at them, canceling the attack out. He than summoned lightning on top of Dust, as he than does all that he can to get out of the way. He than shot fireballs out of his hands, and tried to strike at Exetior with them. But Exetior got out of the way, before he got hit. But Sans than summoner friendliness pellets around him, and clenched his hand, before he could try and run away. But before he could, a couple of energy blasts appeared out of nowhere, and destroyed the pellets before the could have a chance to hit Exetior.

Exetior looks up, and saw that someone is coming...and it is a person that he knows of. It was an apprentice that he had trained for thousands of years.

 It was an apprentice that he had trained for thousands of years

"There you are, Negagen."

Exetior spoke out, as Negagen floated next to Exetior. He than spoke out to him.

"Exetior, allow me to take this for you."