Insanity vs Dust...

Sans and his double looked at each other, as Dust looks very disturbed by what he is now seeing. He is seeing another version of himself, looking all bloody, having separate teeth like a Mobian and a Human, and has a cracked skull, with a crazed expression on his face. Probably the most crazed version of himself that he has ever seen in his life. And he is holding the head of his Papyrus. Sans looks down at the Papyrus head...and he was horrifed to see what's with it right now.

and he was horrifed to see what's with it right now

The Papyrus head...it's crying. It is obvious that the Papyrus of this Sans' works is still alive, and is suffering extreme agony from what is happening to him now. It is suffering a fate that is much more worse than death, much more worse than being demonized.

 It is suffering a fate that is much more worse than death, much more worse than being demonized

This is enraging Sans so badly, that his left eye is twitching at the horrendous sight. His hands clenched into fists, even though they are inside of his coat pockets. But the smile never left his face, as he spoke out to him.

"well...you certainly are quiet the scary guy, aren't ya? So why don't ya tell me who it is that you are."

Dust spoke out, as he looks at his double, who than began to laugh, before he than spoke out.

"Call me Insanity. And you...Dust...YOU ARE GONNA DIE!!!!"

He shouted, before spiky bones came out of the ground, and tried to pierce Dust, who than got out of the way as fast as possible. Dust was shocked, as he cannot believe what is about to happen. He is going to fight a version of himself, one that, in his opinion, is the most irredeemable, and most evil version of himself to this very day.

He fired a Gaster Blaster at Insanity, but Insanity simply dodged with his teleportation, and throws the Papyrus head at Dust, who used his Gravity Manipulation to stop the head in midair, all to give Insanity the time that he needs in order to go forward and punch Dust extremely hard in the face, squared.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

Dust cried out in agony, as he is thrown off of his feet, and crashed into a tree. He than held his face, and saw that his nose hole is beginning to bleed our Determination. Dust was shocked, as he is not expecting for that to happen to him. As he looked, he saw Insanity in front of him, and needless to say, Dust immediately teleported out of the way on instinct, as Insanity used his magic to erupt spiky bones from the ground. Dust looks at Insanity, as he thought to himself.