A Pathological Enigmatic Encounter

This caught Dust and Stitch-Lite by surprised, and she was successful in hitting him, but not only was there no injuries, Dust seems to be more surprised than injured, as if his injuries are never there.

"huh?"

Dust said, before he turned to the side, and than, he saw someone. While Stitch-Lite did not see what Dust was seeing, standing in his vision, was none other than his father, who smiled at him, and is ready to attack and join in on the fight against Stitch-Lite, as Dust smiled widely, as he than spoke out.

"hehehehehehehehe...you have finally arrived, old man. wow, it took you long enough to show yourself, huh?"

Dust then stood up, as he than spoke out to Stitch-Lite, who is confused with why Dust is acting the way that he is.

"listen, old lady...this is gonna probably sound sudden for ya...but all this time...i did not use everything that I have up my sleeve. all that i had used are merely tricks that someone had taught me. and now...now that someone is going to appear right now. and i won't be the reason that you go down. he will. and when he finally shows up...well, let's just say, it'll be a doozy. so...let this be the only time that i warn you of him.

Dust opens his eyes, and shows that they are now blank, as he than spoke out in a creepy monotone and sinister tone that appeared within the voice that he speaks in.

"Beware the man

"Beware the man...who Speaks in Hands."

As soon as Dust said that, something changed. After Dust had said that, his face spasms and twitches for a couple of seconds, and than, he began to twitch his entire head, as his mouth is locked in a grin, and his eye sockets are covered in the shadows of the hood that he is still wearing. Shadows so dark that they are no longer seen. And Stitch-Lite could feel the power of Dust suddenly changing. It is beginning to increase at an extremely rapid rate, and there is simply no stopping the process...except one. Stitch-Lite than smiled, as she believes that he is now vulnerable, due to the fact that he is in the middle of using whatever that he is ready to use, as she spoke out.

"Foolish skeleton. You have just made yourself vulnerable. Now it is time for you to die!"

She than raised her hand, and aimed the attack at Dust, and she smiled arrogantly, as she is ready to fire this attack at Dust and kill him. But than, something very unexpected happened. Suddenly, the orb of white light disappeared. This shocked Stitch-Lite, and she tried to summon it again, but it was gone.

"What, what is this?! Why can't I use my powers?!"

She than looked up at Dust, and saw that he is still twitching, as she shouted out.