Mother and Child

Sans is now walking around a blood-soaked city, and needless to say, it does not look pretty at all. Many Mobian Soldiers are staying on the surface and constantly fighting against the demons that have invaded Mobius. But Sans pays not attention to them. In fact, he is paying way more attention to see if there is any civilian in the city that he should evacuate. Sans looks around, as his red eyes glowed, making Sans look like he is a demon of sorts, when it is simply just the Red Light of Determination that is making his eyes look like this. This would make Sans fool the demons into thinking that he is one of them, but he does not want to do that, and neither does Dustbelief Papyrus. Surprisingly, the Papyrus of his world is fine having another version of him inside of the house, even if he does look a little bit creepy. But, it didn't really matter to Dustbelief Papyrus. Besides, he looks rather fashionable.

Anyways, Sans continues with what he is doing, as he tries to find out if there is any civilians

Anyways, Sans continues with what he is doing, as he tries to find out if there is any civilians. Than, suddenly, he looks up and sees a train above him. He than decides to go on, and ride the train.

Sans waits in the train, as it began to move to another part of the city that he is going to

Sans waits in the train, as it began to move to another part of the city that he is going to. He sighed, as he looked out the window to see the blood-red sky. Clearly, this is a saddening sight, as he does not want to see Mobius in a way such as this. But nevertheless, there is nothing that he can do, and he has to deal with it, regardless of what he is seeing before his eyes, and what he has forced himself into. He sighed, as he than held his face with his hands and shook his head, clearly not happy with the catastrophe that he is seeing.

After a little bit, he finally reached another part of the city he is in. The door opened, and Sans stepped outside, as the door closed behind him, before he began walking around. He than began to look around, and saw that it was not as bloody as the area he is in, and began to walk around the place that he is in. But as he walked around...suddenly...he feels something cold pressed against the back of his head.

"i never thought that someone is alive. But are you a Mobian, or a Demon?"

Sans turns his head around, and saw that there is a pink female Echidna behind him, holding a gun, which is pointed at his head.