A New Nightmare

The 3 Sanses and Sonic looked enraged, as they see Exeller. All 4 of them took a stance, as Exeller steps forward towards the 4 blue people, ready to fight Exeller.

"Hehehehehehehe. I'm honestly surprised that Exetior did not find you all yet, as even he can travel through worlds. But how you did it...I'll never know."

Dust smiled, as he spoke out.

"and you will never be able to know, nor will you stop us from trying to get back to where we originally came from, as well as bringing my counterpart with us."

Exeller smirked, as he spoke out.

"Not unless I am going to be the one stop you 4 pathetic fools!"

Killer smirked, as he aimed his knife, and Sans extended his hand towards the demon, and Sonic took a stance, with him speaking to Exeller.

"You...your ally, Exetior...took so much from me, and ripped them from my life. He took Tails, Knuckles, Sally, a whole bunch of my friends that had nothing to do with whatever plan you have inside of your head. They were innocent people!! And they were the closest thing I had to a family!! And your kind, along with Exetior...you ripped them away from me! And that is unforgivable!! I am going to make sure...that you pay!"

All of a sudden...Sonic's blue fur began to turn black, before a black pulse of energy came out of where Sonic is at, catching everyone off guard. Even Exeller was not expecting that, as he looks to see what happened to Sonic. When the smoke cleared, Sonic, has now transformed from the rage that he had felt from what was ripped away from his whole life, and is never gonna come back.

 When the smoke cleared, Sonic, has now transformed from the rage that he had felt from what was ripped away from his whole life, and is never gonna come back

This is the transformation of Dark Sonic. His blank white eyes of rage looked at Exeller, as he gets ready to make sure one of the demons suffer for what they have done to his friends, who he had seen as his family. But before he attacks, the 3 Sanses decide to make their attack at Exeller. They fired bones, and Exeller blocked them with his powers, as he spoke out.

"You fight me...and it will end in your death!"

But Sans simply responds back to Exeller.