...belief

Dust Sans looks extremely shocked at what he is seeing before his very eye sockets. Why is there a version of his brother that had similar eyes to what he has? That is rather strange...unless...

"oh no...don't tell me..."

Dust gasped, as he than realized what must have happened. Papyrus must have done the same thing that he had done. Kill all the monsters. But...how did that happen?

Feeling not comfortable to deal with this, he grabs both Rouge and Tangle by the arms, and teleported away a little distance,  it not far from the battle. Just far enough, as this version of Papyrus, which is called...Dustbelief, does not seem to see Dust Sans and his friends.

Dustbelief has a sinister, crazed smile on his face, less restrained compared to Dust Sans, and a bit more unstable

Dustbelief has a sinister, crazed smile on his face, less restrained compared to Dust Sans, and a bit more unstable. It also seems like he had some history with Insanity, as he spoke out to him.

"YOU...YOU HAD TRIED TO TRICK ME INTO THINKING THAT YOU WERE MY BROTHER! AND TRIED TO KILL ME!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL DIE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE TRIED TO DO TO ME, YOU IMPOSTER!!!"

Insanity smiled, as he spoke out to him.

"come and try...if you can, paps."

Dustbelief Papyrus smiled, as he than spoke back.

"OH I WILL, IMPOSTER. TIME TO DIE!!!!"

Dustbelief Papyrus laughs, as the laugh was nothing like Dust's version of Papyrus. His is still the innocent laugh he had known of. Dustbelief's is more demonic and psychotic in its nature. Needless to say, Dust feels a bit sick hearing it. He may have done terrible stuff...but this is next level. And this version of Papyrus...is more insane than the Phantom Papyrus he had made after killing Papyrus from the previous timeline. He just hopes that Dustbelief Papyrus does not try to attack him, as he and Insanity look so much similar.

Disbelief, without any warning, immediately charges at Insanity, and Insanity attempted to jump away from the insane Papyrus that he is dealing with. Unfortunately, Insanity didn't realize that this version of Papyrus has bone swords in his hands, and when that happened, Dustbelief Papyrus launched himself at Insanity, and was able to stab him in the leg with immense agony.

"GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Insanity roared, as the pain on his leg became immense for him. He than landed on the ground, as he snarled out.

"you..."

He raised his head, and he shouted out.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!"

He than points his finger at Dustbelief, as a series and barrage of sharp bones fired out of thin air and try piercing Dustbelief Papyrus. But Dustbelief Papyrus is not like his usual self. No, he is in fact way more different than normal Pappy. He is different, as he is way more skilled and more ruthless compared to the Papyrus that Dust Sans knows of.