Murder Time Trio

Now today is a new day. The 3 Sans are now walking through the demonic world in an effort to find out where the portal to Dust's world is at. Aliza and Amy found comfort within each other, as they are both souls that have been tormented. Thankfully, there was a sighting of a purple portal of some kind, and Dust believes that this could be his way back home, and Vanilla, without hesitation, decides to come along, since she needs to be with Cream, her daughter. While this is an alternate version of Cream, she does not care, as to her, this will still be Cream, regardless, and Cream still needs her mother, especially since the Vanilla of Dust's world has been slaughtered.

Horror and the members of his group, namely, Papyrus, Flowey, and Aliza, they are coming with Dust as well. The reason why they are coming along...is because they have gotten very sick of his version of Undyne acting like such a horrible and very unstable ruler, and because of this, desires to get out of this thing. Although Dust admits that while there is an Undyne back in his world, she does not act like the one in Horror's world, and more importantly,  Asgore, Toriel, and their child, Asriel somehow, are still alive. While Horror is a bit unsure about this, Dust assures him that, if Horror's dimension is different, why wouldn't Dust's be. And so Horror began to believe in him, and decide to give his version of Undyne a chance.

For Killer, since he cannot go back to the Underground, due to there being no more monsters, he decides to go to Dust's underground, as to him, this is where he can really be accepted. Although Killed has a reset button with him, he decides not to use it, as the Sans that resides in his mind, he still feels very guilty of what had just happened to his world, still feels guilty of what he had done to it.

Right now, they are going through an area of the demon world that looks like some kind of chemical plant.

Needless to say, Sans and the others are a little bit worried about trying to go towards the chemicals that are at the bottom, if those are even chemicals, anyway

Amy is walking next to Killer, and is holding his hand, and during that time, the original Sans inside of the mind has resurfaced, pushing Killer back, and regaining control of the body. He held his hand just as tight, as tight, as Amy spoke out to Sans in a nervous tone that now present from within her voice

"Sans..."

Sans looks behind Amy with the usual smile on his face, as he spoke back to her.

"yeah?'

Amy looks away for a little bit, before she spoke out something that really concerned her.

"Do you think that...the monsters in Dust's world...do you think that they'll...accept me for what I am, for being a demon?"

Sans than formed a comforting smile, as he than spoke back to her.

"hey, don't sweat it, amy. i've already accepted you of being a demon, right? if i can do that, why wouldn't the monsters of ebott not do the same thing?"