The first of Cream's Friends

Sans and Cream kept on walking. And needless to say, it is taking forever. Well...he is waking, sure, but he wants to make Cream comfortable enough so that he can run. He turns to the side, as he looks.

'if we keep on waking...more of exetior's demons will arrive, and we would be forced to fight against them again. i do not have time for this.'

Sans thought to himself, as he kept on going. But as they continued, they than saw something...appear in front of Sans.

"huh?"

Cream looks to see what caught Sans' attention...and notices is large, spinning ring suspended in the air.

Sans looked a bit

Sans looked a bit...curious, as she spoke out.

"That ring...I remember it. It was used to take by Sonic him to different locations, and now..."

Sans looked down, as he spoke out.

"well...I am given the duty to see if there are any lore survivors. so...best that i see if there is any survivors inside."

Sans takes a step back, as he than spoke out.

"ya ready to go in, kid?"

Cream looked a bit hesitant, and than...she looks at the scenery that is next to them, the merry-go-round still going and a carousel still spinning...before she looks up at Sans with sadness in her eyes. Sans looked confused, and spoke out.

"what's wrong, kiddo?"

Cream looks away, before speaking out.

"Can I see...the beautiful view one last time? I...I want to remember what my home once used to be...before this."

Sans looks down for a bit...a bit unsure...but he than raised his head and nodded.

"alright, kiddo. if you say so."

He turns around and looks at the pretty view that is before them. The perfect color, the innocent appearance...it is as though they are looking at the original appearance of Mobius. Cream continues to hug Sans, who is still holding her, as she looks at the horizon and the view of what the original version of Mobius looked like and resembled. She just wishes she was back to this part of Mobius, and not the one where she is now living in the world, where all of her friends died left and didn't and they become demons, who followed their master's orders to turn her into a demon.

 She just wishes she was back to this part of Mobius, and not the one where she is now living in the world, where all of her friends died left and didn't and they become demons, who followed their master's orders to turn her into a demon