Super and Seraphim vs Demons

KSHING!!!!

Dust and Dustbelief are show to be skidding back, as they blocked a hit from Exetior, who is now in his half-true form state. Dust put his hand on the ground to show himself down even more so than before, while Papyrus simply skidded with his feet. Exetior...even with all the combined power of Asgore, Toriel, and the Dust Skeleton brothers, it is still not enough yet.

"how...haaa...how much do we have to do...until they...get here?"

Dust spoke to himself, as Dustbelief than spoke out to Dust Sans.

"S-SANS! HAAAA...HOW MUCH...L-LONGER DO WE HAVE TO FIGHT?!!"

Dust sighed, as he then was about to speak, until Asgore.

"We keep on fighting...for as long as we can."

Dust Sans and Dustbelief Papyrus looks at Asgore, his armor has been damaged, along with Toriel's clothing. It is very exhausting, as the fight has been draining then of their energy, which is what Exetior wants them to do. Killer and Horror are also with them, and only Killer seemed to be tired. Horror, in the other hand, despite the sweat, is not tired. Horror stood up, as he looked at Exetior, Sark, and Pervision. Negagen is still fighting off against the Phantom versions of both Papyrus and Sans. Exetior chuckled creepily, as he than spoke out to them.

"Accept the futility of all of your efforts."

Sans and Sonic rushed into the battle to see the some of the monsters trying to fight against the demons, as well as the other 3 Sanses, Dust, Killer, and Horror off fighting against the 3 hedgehogs that took Sonic's form, Exetior, Sark, and Pervision. Asgore and Toriel are also in this as well, and are doing all that they can to bring down Exetior. Not wasting anytime, Sans and Sonic rushed forward, and Sonic hits Sark and Exetior with a spin attack, while at the same time, Sans firing a Gaster Blaster at Pervision.

Sans and Sonic looked at the Murder Time Trio, as Sans spoke out.

"you okay?"

Dust, Dustbelief, Horror, and Killer nodded, as Asgore and Toriel spoke out to Sans.

"We are okay, Sans."

"Never been better."

Sonic steps forward, and spoke out to Exetior himself.

"You know...I find it very surprising that you manage to shatter the shield, despite being told that you are unable to do so, Exetior."

Exetior smiled, as he spoke out.

"Normally...it would be, and in normal circumstances, I would be unable to find Mount Ebott and locate where it is. But even the barrier has a limit to what it can do, and how much strength it can handle against the might of the Arch-Demon. Which is why I used the time I needed to consume more mortal souls and get more and more stronger by the passing days, so that I can break the barrier and go into the Underground. And now...now that I am inside of the Underground...I will demonize the monsters of the underground, and the remaining Mobians and Humans. And after that...no one can stop us all now. My longtime goal, for millennia...it will finally be complete."

Sark smirked, as he spoke out.

"So you better give up while you can, you assholes. Because when we go all out...you all will die, and the underground will be ours to claim."

Sark than began to laugh, as he said that, as killing him would be the greatest delight he'll ever have, but Sans than spoke back in a confident tone.