In the Underground

It has been about a week...since Dust Sans has returned to the Underground itself. And needless to say, things have been very interesting for Sans and the people he had rescued.

Thanks to Asgore, at Sans' request, he was able to make a new area in the Underground, with Sans having collected enough Mobians to save them from extinction. Horror also went around and found so many humans by the same amount of Mobians that Dust had found. Thanks to that, the 2 other species are saved. Although...the monsters are a little bit hesitant to get along, due to them remembering the Bloodbath of Mobius, with the feeling being mutual to the humans from the surface. But the King of the Monsters had encouraged them to give it time, as all 3 of them are facing a very common threat, and the 3 species must stand together in order to defend against those horrifying creatures.

Cream and Vanilla are able to get a house that is identical to the house that they had back in the surface, except that the house is located in Snowdin, which is here Sans lives in.

She chose to be in Snowdin, because since Sans saved her life, she feels very comfortable about her, almost like he is there to always protect her

She chose to be in Snowdin, because since Sans saved her life, she feels very comfortable about her, almost like he is there to always protect her. And of course, Vanilla is extremely thankful that Sans protected her daughter from the demons. Sans doesn't seem to mind, as he actually had taken liking of the kid.

Blaze and Shadow are living in their own separate houses, although Blaze lives in hotlands, due to the heat that is present. And Shadow...he never shows his house, due to being a secretive guy of privacy. But Sans leaves him he to do his own stuff, since he really doesn't care about what that hedgehog does.

Tangle, Whisper, and Jewel are living in Waterfall, and the trio are living next to Undyne, who they now have a good relationship with, due to being immensely brave. And they been train with each other in order to make each other more stronger.

Horror Sans, Papyrus, Flowey, and Aliza are at a house of their own. It resembles Dust's house, but in a little bit more of a creepier fashion. Aliza still comes out of the house, and has grown to like the monsters of this Mobius, due to the fact that they are a bit more friendlier.

Amy Rose had immense difficulty adjusting, due to how she is a demon, and the Mobians seemed to be very weary of her very presence. But eventually, with some help, she was able to grow comfortable, and even sully, the whole underground feels comfortable to have a friendly demon. Speaking of Killer, Amy and him are living with the Dust Skeleton Brothers, because Papyrus has a healing influence on his mind. Thanks to that, he does not need to feel like Killer anymore, and in fact, can now suppress Killer longer.

As for Rouge...well...

Inside of Sans' own room...

"Mmmmmmmm..."

Sans has been feeling strange...due to a sudden increase in weight suddenly appearing. Sans tried to stand up, but than...he felt arms wrapping around his body. He than opens his eyes, and sees that these arms...belonged to Rouge the Bat herself. That's right. Rouge decided to live inside of Sans' house. And clearly...Sans has no idea why she decided to go inside of his house. But it looks as though that she has taken quite a liking of the Skeleton. Even Sans has nothing to say about this right now. Sans tries to move, but Rouge ended up wrapping her legs around Sans, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Sans was a bit surprised at this action, and Rouge ended up putting her head over Sans' shoulder, as her ears than twitched on his cheek. Sans wanted to do something about it, but Sans is simply a little lazy.