Murder vs Sharpness

Sans and Exetior stared at each other, as they looked to see who it is that is going to attack first. Shadow snarled at Exetior, but Exetior does not pay attention to Shadow. In fact, he is paying attention to the skeleton that is in front of him. He can feel his magic. He is so interested in it, and yet...feels a bit threatened by it. While the magic may not be at his level, that does not change the fact that it is a threat to both himself and his plans. So he can either kill Sans...or he could demonize the skeleton, to have the Murder as the second-in-command in his armies.

Sans, on the other hand, stares up at the Demon of Sharpness' position, as he is floating in the air, feeling the malicious feeling of cruelty coming from him, as well as his power. Exetior is now as cruel and ruthless as Sans is, but he is more powerful than him, even with all the demons that he had killed, as well as the monsters and their combined attacks he had gained back at the previous timeline, when he had committed his genocide. But even so...he is not going to go down without a fight. His eyes then began to glow, as he than spoke out.

"pap..."

Than, the spectral phantom of Papyrus appeared behind Sans, and Shadow looks at Sans, to see what he is doing.

"protect the kid."

Papyrus nodded, as he than wrapped himself around Cream, who than looks at Sans with concern on her face.

"M-Mr. Sans? What are you going to do right now?"

Sans began to step forward, as he looked at at Exetior.

"Yes...come to me, and fight me, and fall to your doom."

As Sans continues to walk forward towards the Demon of Sharpness, Shadow than stepped forward and puts a hand on Sans tightly, stopping him from reaching closer to the demon.

"What do you think you're doing? Exetior's mine. I am going to take my revenge on-"

But Sans turns around, grabs Shadow by the shoulder and pulls himself close to Shadow's ear, catching the hedgehog by surprise, and whispers into his ear.

"listen up...right here...right now, hedgehog. you cannot defeat him, and neither can i. my power is only close to his level of power, and that is it. you try and fight him, you will only risk yourself into becoming one of his minions, and that is something you don't want...do you? because if not, and you want to stay as yourself, as the so-called, ultimate life form...than listen to me very carefully, and don't talk back, nor should you interrupt what I have to say to you. once you are done fighting against an opponent you are comfortable with fighting, either with the pink girl with the hammer or the red guy the spikes on his fists, you, rouge, and the kid need to run away, so that he is unable to se you guys, and i can catch up to you all. also, do not even think, of arguing with me...for i'm in no mood to argue with you, hedgehog."

The fact that he is saying the name of his species instead of his actual name means that Sans is not in his usual happy self, and Shadow wanted to argue back. But considering the fact that he says that he is in 'no mood to argue, and to not attempt it' made Shadow not speak, and to let Sans do what he has got to do to Exetior now.