A Few Others

Sans is now back at the surface again, as he is going to see if there are more Mobians that are still living above the Underground for him to rescue. Though, this time, he is not doing this alone.

Tangle, Whisper, and Jewel, they are joining in on this too

Tangle, Whisper, and Jewel, they are joining in on this too. Sans attempted to get past everyone unnoticed so that he could continue his search for any Mobians that are still at the surface, but Tangle and her 2 other friends found him trying to go look for them, and opted to come alone. Of course, Sans tried to tell them to back out of this one, as he does not want them to get killed, but since they want to see if some of their friends are alive still, they want to help Sans, since it would have been much more easier than wait below. Sans was defeated in the conversation, and lets it pass, as he knows that he cannot talk them out of this one. Of course, the only one that actually agrees with him is Whisper, due to not wanting to go through what happened above again. But as Tangle is still going, regardless, Whisper decides to follow Tangle, as she does not want to her friend to be killed while she is here to help Sans.

 But as Tangle is still going, regardless, Whisper decides to follow Tangle, as she does not want to her friend to be killed while she is here to help Sans

Sans sighed, as he began to walk what seems to be a forest with rivers of blood. The branches are covered with organs and entrails, as dead animals are hunted by them like the entrails are nooses. Whisper takes out her weapon, as she began to look around to see if there are any demons that needs to be shot. Jewel looks a bit scared, as she looks around to see these things around the group. Tangle doesn't look scared, but Sans...his right eye began to glow a brighter red than it did before, as Sans looks around to see if there are any demons inside of the area they are in. His left eye began it glow purple, due to the Determination and the Patience being activated now.

"i still can't believe i let you do this, coming with me, even though you know how dangerous it would be to return to the outside world again. sometimes, i'm beginning to wonder if your mentality is telling you to become a demon yourself."

He spoke out as Jewel spoke back to him.

"Well, you should know that many of us are putting our own lives on the line, just as you are."

Sans spoke back to her.

"that is only because i have the magic powerful and plentiful enough for me to keep me from being killed by any demon that might try to kill me in the first place. do you think that I would go outside unprepared?"