Demon Attack

Sans, Killer, Horror, Dust, Dustbelief, and Sonic wait in front of the purple door that leads to the ruins. An alarm is blaring from behind the group, as they watched to see when the demons began to arrive. Alphys, who had cameras at Mount Ebott, to show if there are any demons that have noticed it...she is able to warn the king in time, and he is on his way to try and make sure that the demons don't get anyone. And Snowdin had been evacuated, and have retreated to the Waterfalls. Unfortunately, the monsters in the ruins, not all of them made it out. In fact, most of them have been demonized and killed, and are ready to strike out and attack the door. Dust and Sans got to save a small portion inside of the monsters inside of the ruins out of here,  it that is it, and due to this, they are going to face against a demonized version of the monsters that Exetior had just killed. Thankfully, though...Geno and Color already informed them of this, and are able to form a defense plan to prevent their rampage.

Dust, Sans, and Killer will act as the first like of defense, through the use of the Gaster Blasters, while Horror and Sonic will act as secondary defense against them. Dustbelief is in between both first and second defense, due to having weapons in his hand, and the fact that he can summon Gaster Blasters if his own.

Dust Sans sighed, as he looked at the door. He could tell that Exetior is here somewhere in the ruins, just ready to attack with his army. He has a billion of demonized people under his control, and yet, he only brought hundreds of them to Mount Ebott. Serious, how do you fit a billion people inside of a mountain. The Mountain is only big enough for thousands of Monsters, Mobians, and Humans to live in. So luckily, he only brought hundreds of demons with him. But even that is going to be a challenge that will take a possible long time to fix. Dust looks at the door, and Sans puts a hand on Dust's shoulder, as he than spoke out.

"hey, don't sweat it, other me. you've got friends with ya...okay...maybe just other versions of us, and pap, sure...but you also have sonic, who is a friend for us to have."

Dust looks at Sans and nodded.

"right."

Sans smiled, as he than put his hand at over there the human heart is at. The kid is still trying to half-free herself, and yet, at the same time, half letting him keep them inside of his body for Sans to use when he is going to use the other 6 human souls that are with inside of the Dreemurr Throne Room. It may be a very risky move, but this is the best chance that they have got. Sans clenched his fist, as Killer tightens his grip on his knife, he can feel the Determination surging through his body. His soul is glowing, as Killer is ready to slice the demonized victims all up, and make sure that every last one of them that got here is killed off.

Dust and Sans narrowed their eyes, as they looked to see and sense that the demons are coming. Sans' 2 blue eyes than began to change to yellow, than back to blue again, as patience and justice worked together in order to bring down the demons that have decided to make their attack on the underground, while Dust's right eye flared a glaring red magical aura, whine his left eye flared a rather widely purple aura, combining both cyan patience and red determination.

"they are about to arrive very soon, everyone."

Dust spoke out, as his left eye flared brighter than before. Killer's right eye disappears, as the Killer personality took over. Dustbelief's left eye flared orange, while the right eye began to flare green, due to having orange bravery and blue integrity both together. Horror's left eye than glowed red, as he gripped his axe, as he prepares to slice the heads of the demons off of their shoulders. Sonic simply stretched a bit, as he wants to limber up a bit, before he kills those that follow Exetior.