Battle of the Master Emerald

Both Sans and Exetior stared at each other, as the both of the, meet again, after their last fight back at Exetior's pocket dimension, and needless to say, Sans is not happy for one single bit of what he is about to go into again. They stared at each other, without any sort of expression they are making, minus the smiles that are present on their faces, both very psychotic and ruthless for a fight, their powers reaching the limit, and everyone can feel it. Even Silver. Both Exetior and Sans are strong, but Exetior is still stronger then Sans, though Sans is very close to his level of strength.

Sans's eyes began to glow red, with the left eye beginning to form the second cyan iris, making his left eye begin leaking purple mist. Exetior's eyes began to glow red themselves, as he stares back at the Skeletal Monster. Both of them not backing down, as Sans than spoke out to him.

"so...you came to angel island and found the emerald. but i also wonder...is it because you still have a score to settle with me?"

Exetior smiled, as he spoke out to him.

"You are correct on both ends, Skeleton...or should I say, Sans, is it? One of my minions, Knuckles, heard someone, a friend of yours, speaks your name out loud, and it was directed to you."

Sans shrugged, as he simply spoke out.

"well...you got me there, pal. but it does not change the fact that i'll be fightin ya. so let's just get to the pint, and start with the fight already. whaddya say, pal?"

Exetior than clenched his fist, and his fists began to glow a blood red color, as he spoke out.

"I couldn't agree more."

Sans smiled, as he prepares to get ready to fight, when suddenly...

"Hold it, Exetior!!"

Exetior looks, and sees that the Chaos Emeralds surrounding Mecha Sonic, Shadow, and Silver, ad they stood on top of the Master Emerald. Blaze on the other hand is surrounded by the Sol Emeralds, as Silver spoke out.

"You're not gonna be fighting Sans, Exetior. You will be fighting us!!"

Shadow nodded, as he spoke out.

"Agreed. This is revenge, for what you have taken from me. And I will make sure I keep this vow."

Mecha Sonic than spoke out.

"You will pay, for taking away the one that had created my existence, Exetior."

Blaze looks at Exetior with hatred present in her eyes, as she spoke out to him in a spiteful tone.

"You had taken nearly everything away from me, Exetior. You had taken my home, so many of my citizens, and now...here you are, getting ready to take more of my friends away. This is not going to continue any longer. This stops...right now!!"

As soon as she shouted that out, Golden Light and Flames erupted from everyone that is present, and both Sand and Exetior had to cover their eyes to block the light. Than...the light died...breaking all 4 had transformed.

breaking all 4 had transformed