Skeleton and Hedgehog rematch

The 4 skeletons looked in shock and horror, as they saw that there are 3 demons...well...4 demons this time, as Negagen recently appeared.

Needless to say, all 4 of the skeletons realize that the are gonna have a very hard time trying to take all 4 demons down

Needless to say, all 4 of the skeletons realize that the are gonna have a very hard time trying to take all 4 demons down. But Dust was not afraid to die. The Human, who he had faced many times before in the past, has killed him many hundreds of times, and this happened so much to him, that, in all honesty, Dust now no longer cares if he is dead. However, as Cream is alive, and has relive do no him for protection, he now needs to live for her sake, as she is depending on him to live and fight for her life.

Dust clenched his fist, as he looks up at Exetior' and spoke out to him with an uninterested and unsurprised tone of voice

"exetior...i see that you have gotten stronger than before, much more to break through the barrier."

Exetior smiled very menacingly, as he than spoke out to the determined skeleton that is before him.

"So I have, Dust. Through the consumption of many mortal souls, my power is now no longer as weak as it was before. Now I am much more powerful than I have ever imagined in my life, and I will abolsutely make sure that your soul will be mine to claim. You will become my most powerful demon ever demonized in existence, and you will help me demonizes those that you love, those that you hold dear to."

Dust clenched his fist, as his grin widened a bit at the Demon of Sharpness, as he than spoke back to him.

"too bad for you that won't happen, pal. no, i will not become one of your lapdogs for you to enslave for your will. i will make absolutely sure that you will not win this in the end of it all, exetior. i will make sure that you do not succeed in demonizing the underground., and making all of our work for nothing."

Sark smiled at Dust, and spoke it to him.

"You will try. Negagen..."

Negagen nodded his head at Dust, as he than spoke to his leader.

"As you wish, master."

Negagen attempted to fire a beam of energy at Dust, in hopes that he can be subdued long enough for Exetior to began the demonization process on Dust. But than, all of a sudden, something got in the way.