Shadow

Cream and Rouge continue to fly, as Sans kept on holding onto Cream's gloved hand. Sans looks down, as he saw the ground that is below him. Needless to say, Sans is a bit worried that he'll fall, and he does not want that to happen to him.

He began to think of what he had just been told of Shadow, as they have been flying through the air. From what he has heard, Shadow is an opposite to Sonic. He is cold, brooding, and very ruthless, not to mention very serious. He also has much more powers compared to Sonic, and is said to be just as fast as him, thanks to the shoes that he has.

Sans looks down, as he than thought down at himself.

'i wonder if undyne could stand a chance against shadow, of the both of them ever fought.'

He than raised his hand, and summons a spear that Undyne had. He clenched his fist, and threw it...as Demonized Mobian nearly tried grabbing Cream from behind. Rouge than looks back and saw the demonized bird Mobians coming towards them.

"That's bad."

Rouge spoke out, as Sans nodded.

"agreed. we need to think of something, and fast. i'll see if i can hold them off."

He extended his hand, and a bunch of Gaster Blasters appeared, as they fired at the Demonized Bird Mobians.

The Gaster Blasters are so powerful, they were able to annihilate so many of them at once. But that is now going to stop some of them from catching up to them. He than fired some of the spears, and in his hope, hit the birds. But they didn't hit them. What it did do, though, was slow them down. Sans began to look around, and saw that none of them are going from the ground for some reason, nor did they seem to rise from the ground. Sans snarled, as he smacked his head with his hand.

"we've got no choice. we need to break their like of sight. rouge, cream!!"

Both Rouge and Cream turn to Sans, as he spoke out.

"we need to get to lower ground as fast as possible. That way, we can get out of their line of sight."

Rouge, looking and seeing the amount of them that are coming, and there are too many of them to count. Rouge sighed, and spoke out.

"Guess we have no choice. We need to go down."

Cheese nodded her head, and both Rouge and Cream immediately began to fly down. The Demonized Bird Mobians, in exchange for their ability to fly, unforuentlu lose the ability to see in the darkness. Their eyes can no longer get used to it, and they can only see incredibly well in the light. And since the first is so dark, they avoided the trees and flied out of the way. The 3 looked up, as they saw the demons fly away.

"phew...that was close."

Sans spoke out, as Rouge than looks at the tracking device again, to see where Shadow is now. Surprisingly...they are mow even more closer than ever. It is obvious that Shadow is somewhere around here. And they need to find him.