1

The fact that we all have to move on eventually hurts at that time. In every negative event, we all have to move on. I wipe off the single tear, and jump up trying to cheer myself up.

Victoria Giovanni Rossi is the name. The most Italian name ever, right? I am a 20 and 5'11 tall ain't I, well it runs in the family.

I'm just a normal young adult with an odd past. Well I now wouldn't really say odd, more of heartbreak and shock. Who works at her own father's bakery in Canada. Our house, well more to say apartment. It's connected to the bakery/cafe so it makes leaving and coming easy.

I was kind of raised in Italy, but after my mother's death, my father decided it was a good idea to move halfway across the world. I've never been to Italy after moving.

18 years and going strong. Father doesn't want me to go to Italy anyway, I mean that's reasonable. Fathers bakery has been all right lately, not too busy but there are customers.

"Victoria darling" Dad said snapping me out of my thoughts as I step out the bathroom.

"yes father," I said slowly, turning my head "Sorry to do this again darling but I have to go out again and grab a few things for the bakery. I'm trusting you all right"

"All right dad, see you soon." I sigh out. I wait as he leave before heading down.

It's been a few minutes since my father left a couple of customers here and there. I honestly didn't pay attention to any of them, but this one person did, however.

He was wearing a black suit and tie to be exact about it. He had two bodyguards inside and at least 5 outside.

He was pretty tall with a rough idea 6'3 maybe. He was wearing sunglasses, which I found odd because he was inside.

Why the hell would you wear sunglasses inside, am I right? He had curly black hair.

And a few tattoos on his hands and neck. He walked closer to me. For some reason, I felt nervous, scared, and a little intimidated. But I ain't gonna show it.

I put on my confident face and said " Hello sir, welcome what can I start you off with" with a bright smile. "Just a simple black coffee please," he said without making eye contact with me because he was on his phone. Pretty cocky of you.

Of course A simple black coffee geez basic much. "Uh, all right, anything else?" I replied looking at the computer screen.

"Nope that's it" eh not gonna lie his voice is kind of sexy.

"Okay your total is $2.50, how would you like to pay-"

"Cash," he said, cutting me off.

Rude.

"yeah whatever, okay," I say while rolling my eyes. He hands me a $20.00 bill and finally looks up from his phone, making eye contact with me. "Keep the change"

Woah what. "Um, you sure? I mean.."

"No, please keep the change," he said kind of smiling. "Um sure okay, thank you." I put the money in the cash registers and I turn my back to him as I make his coffee.

I can feel his eyes watching me. Examining me from top to bottom.

"Um, your black coffee sir."

"Thank you," He says while he takes his sunglasses off, and wow his eyes were grey? They were gorgeous. I've never seen anyone with grey eyes before.

I made eye contact with him for a while before he grabbed his black coffee off the table and walked off. Wow.

Not too long after father came. "Hey Dad, you're here a bit late, is everything okay?"