4

Miscarriage is mentioned in this chapter!

***

Without hesitation, he hugged me. He knew I hated hugs but he still did. I wasn't thinking when I slowly hugged him back.

Oddly enough I enjoyed hugging someone other than my father."What happened?" I whispered into his ear "nothing" he said letting me go, I kind of wanted that hug to go on for longer.

WHAT NO EW THE FUCK.

He has you kidnapped, remember that Victoria! Ace kissed me on the forehead and told me to head upstairs. After that day neither I nor Ace talked about what happened in the kitchen.

I wanted to know the real reason I'm here so I bought up some Courage to ask Ace. My hands shake in fear but I'll never show that. I knock on his door. Impatiently waiting for him to say something. "Come in?" I hear him say. I open the door and look around the room for him. "Hey, Victoria what's up?" He asked looking up from his phone.

My eyes slowly fall down to his six pack. "My eyes are up here you know?" He said breaking me out of my thoughts and shooting my eyes back up at him.

"I need to talk to you" I manage to say crossing my arms. "If it's about your dad, it's not happening" he said putting his phone down. "No, actually that's not it... I beg you Ace tell me the reason I'm here.

It's the least you can do." I mumbled out getting straight to the point. He sighs and realized that I do have a point. He takes a long moment "For my mama okay?".

***

It was 10 in the morning. I haven't left my room at all for some reason. I didn't feel like socializing with anyone. But yet again staying alone has made me think, why'd he panic that day? I mean-

I heard a faint knock at my door "come in '' I said loud enough.

Ace.

"Hey?" I said confused about why he's here. "We gotta talk."

"Geez no thank you," I said as I got up from the bed. "Um yes," I grabbed my wrist pretty hard not gonna lie. Without thinking I fucking slapped him again.

Fuck!

My eyes widened as I noticed what I'd done. "Oh my god I'm sorry- '' He grabbed my wrist even harder, hurting me badly. "Ace!"

"How dare you slap me again!, I told you-"

"oh shut up '' I snap at him.

he grabbed my other wrist and pinned my hands above me, my back was against the wall. He's so close to me.

"Let. Me. Go"

"how about fucking no"

"Ace"

"Victoria"

you know what fuck it, let's make a scene shall we. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH ME LIKE THIS IS JUST YOUR FAKE WIFE, ACT LIKE THAT" I screamed at him. Trying to show no fear.

"Don't you dare yell at me Like that '' he replied, giving me the death stare. "You messed with the wrong girl"

"oh wow no way!" He said sarcastically. "I'm asking you one more time Ace let me go." "What are you going to do about it?" I lifted my knee and kicked him in you know;)

he real fast released his grip on me. Ace fell on the floor in pain.

Yikes.

I quickly ran and made sure I locked the door from the outside. Knowing part of this plan was to please his mother and somewhat father,