13

NO SHES NOT PREGNANT! DON'T WORRY

Semi-Sexual content in this chapter!

I woke up and noticed immediately that Victoria isn't with me. In my bed. I got up fast and looking around. "Victoria?!" I shout before entering the bathroom.

When I got no response I walked in completely. Looked around the left then to the right.

"Victoria?" I yell through the hallway. "Maybe she's in her room," I whisper to myself. I walk in without knocking. "Victoria are you in here?" I ask out.

No response.

At this point, I began panicking. "Victoria?!" I rush over to the bathroom in her room.

A little sigh of relief comes from my mouth, as I know the bathroom is locked meaning she's in there. "Victoria are you all right?" I knock on the door again. "I'm. I'm oka-" she interrupted herself, with I assume Puking.

"Holy shit Victoria. Open the door." I demanded. "Ace, I'm fine." She said. Opening the door. "Oh thank god. What's going on?"

"I'm fine-" then there it was. She covers her mouth and rushes over to the toilet. "Holy shit. Oh, fuck." I follow behind her.

Holding her hair, and rubbing her back. "I'm calling a doctor," I say pulling out my phone.

***

"Oh my god is she okay?" Mama yells walking closer.

Damn relax.

At this point I do truly believe she cares for Victoria more than me

"She's fine. She has just been puking-"

"is she pregnant!" She says cheerfully. "No Mama she's not" I reinsure her. "Just because you used protection doesn't mean she's not pregnant." Mama scoffed.

"Ew Mama." As on that note, the doctor came out of Victoria's room. "There's nothing to worry about-"

"she's pregnant isn't she!" Mama cuts her off. I roll my eyes. In Mamas comment it left the doctor a little Shocked.

"Oh? Are your guys trying? I mean I can ask her to test-"

"no! We're not fucking expecting or fucking trying. Can you please get to the fucking point?" I snap at her.

"She has food poisoning. Nothing too serious. Make sure she doesn't eat any heavy meals, like hardcore meals. For example McDonald's and their burgers." The doctor says.

"All right thank you, doctor." I slightly smile at her and allowing one of my guards to lead her out.

"Ace what did I tell you?" Mama explained. "What now." I turn around and face her. "I told you I want grandkids while I'm young!" She complains.

"You have grandkids." I scoff.

"Real. Blood-"

"Mary is your kid Mama. All right. She's your fucking blood don't forget that." I whisper to her leaving her a little surprised.

Which I assume is because I raised my voice at her.

"Now if you excuse me, I have to keep my wife company," I say coldly besides walking off, and closing Victoria's door.

"How are you feeling, Mi Amore?" I asked with a Faint smile on my lips. "Fine, I guess." She said a little weak.

"Why the 'I guess'?" I question sitting on her bed. "I feel- honestly I have no fucking idea." She giggles. We sat there in silence,