18

These few Chapters may be a little boring, I'm just getting through a few things before the BIG plotwist.

"Your plan fucking failed!" I say barging into Mary's house. "Hello to you too?" She said struggling to walk over with her huge belly.

I mean she is carry twins again.

"You told me it would work!"

"Well you must have done something wrong." she scoffs. "I didn't! I did exactly what you said but she got even more mad!"

"What did you get her?" she said disappointed. "Nothing bad. She likes to shop when she's stressed, that's how she clears her head other than baking. So I bought her a mall."I told her.

"you did what!" she shouts. "No wonder," said Mary's husband, Darold.

"No one asked you Darold!" I yelled at him.

"Come in and sit down, we'll talk."

"fine, fine" I put my hands up in the air. "Who the fuck names their kid Darold?" I whisper to myself, but not too quietly.

"Ace" Mary warns. "Sorry, sorry." I sat down in her living room, but not properly. My right leg kept bouncing up and down.

"Why would you buy her a whole ass mall!" she shouts at me sitting down next to me.

"I don't know I just-"

"Ace I love you, but you're too stupid." Mary scoffs. "You're not helping."

"Right, right sorry."

"I don't get it she should be happy? But she's more mad!" Mary takes a deep breath.

"Maybe Victoria isn't that type of girl. Do something that would mean a lot to her but heart."

"Like- oh wait! I gotta go, I have an idea!" I said in a cheerful tone and ran out.

***

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Dante questions me. "Well, it better this is the only way," I say before walking into Victoria's room.

And there instantly hit with her rose scent.

Oh fuck.

"il Mio Tesoro, I have a surprise for you." I say.
"Oh god please-"

"trust me love, you'll like it." After a few moments of hesitation, she finally agreed. I began to untie her blindfold leaving her shock as to the surprise.

"Ace. I-"

"don't say anything yet head inside." I slightly smile at her.

She opens the door to her cafe and looked around. "You like it?" I question. Nervousness was jumping all over my body. "I- why- I just-"

she said stumbling with her words.

"You bought me a cafe? But why would you?"

"For a few reasons. One being forgiveness, another being I don't know something to make you happy." And without wasting another second Victoria came up to me hugging me.

"Thank you!"

"You didn't need-"

"I do need to thank you. This is the best thing I've ever gotten, and well the only thing I've ever gotten. No one has ever done such a big thing for me!" She said all in one breath.

"I've hired you a driver. So whenever you want to leave the estate to come here. He'll drive you." I say to her.

"Thank you, Ace." We sat down in the mini indoor seating area the cafe had, and we just talked.