5

It's been a few days since that incident with Ace. Every time we see each other things get so awkward. Today the De Lucas has another Mafia meeting, you know what that means god damn freedom!

I turned the kitchen tv on and put on a new movie to watch as I baked some confetti-flavoured cupcakes. As I was in the middle of mixing the mix the doorbell rang, shit what did I do? Ace never told me what to do.

I walked over and opened the door. I mean, I'm pretty sure the bodyguards Ace have aren't gonna let in a killer. Right? I opened the door fully, to meet some pretty dark blue eyes. He had blond hair, was tall, and was very handsome.

"You must be Victoria, the fake wife" he grabbed my right hand and brought it up to his lips. He gave a soft kiss on the back of my hand. "And you are?"

"Dante, Dante Brown," He said, letting himself in. (Yes another Dante. I've very unoriginal when it comes to names)

I closed the door behind me and asked him "how do you know?"

"You can say I'm Ace's best friend, well I am his best friend. And well I came up with the plan anyway" He left out with a little chuckle as he looked around as if he was looking for someone.

"Well... Ace and his family aren't home right now" I said walking back to the kitchen and started to stir the bowl with the cake mix in it. "Of course he's not here"

"Sorry, you're more than welcome to stay if you'd like" He nodded his head and sat at the barstools. "What are you baking? '' I looked up from the bowl to make eye contact once again "Cupcakes' ' I said, giving him a warm smile. It had been an hour of non-stop talking with Dante, he's nothing like Ace, you can easily tell they're two different people. "So why did you two come up with this... plan?" I said as were both sitting on different couches eating the cupcakes I made. "Didn't Ace tell you? He told me he was going to tell you the truth" I knew if I told him 'no Ace didn't say shit' he would have never told me.

Although yeah he told me it was for his mom. But who's gonna believe that?

"OH, no he did, actually I just have a really shit memory, so"

"Oh, well the reason for this plan was just for-"

"Dante!, what are you doing here," Ace said in a cheerful voice. Fuck so close. I went up and made my way to my room. I sat down at my vanity table and just looked at myself through the mirror.

Play song (on repeat:))

I started to think about the same questions over and over again. My life was going good, why'd he take me from my home. Why did he take me far away from my father? Anger took over my body, I don't know what I was thinking, but I threw everything that was on my vanity onto the ground making multiple loud noises.

Goodbye fancy expensive makeup, perfume and jewelry. Let's hope that gets him mad enough to send me back home, Not even two seconds later Ace and Dante rushed over to my room. "Amore! Are you okay!" He walked over to me, my eyes fell onto the ground looking at the broken makeup and glass from the perfume bottles. He put his hands on my shoulders and shook me a bit, trying to get my attention.

"Amore, look at me, what's the meaning for this" I couldn't look at him, I was angry.

Mad.

Pissed.

I harshly removed his hands off of me and I made my way to the bathroom, making sure to lock it. "Amore open this door" he demanded "no!" I yelled making sure he heard me "oh shit I think it's my first time hearing someone say no to Ace" Dante laughed.

"I'm asking you one more time Amore open this goddamn door"

"Not until you answer my question"