21

So when people say writers block fucks you up, it really does. I've been literally struggling lately to write so I apologize once again for this very fast pace and messy chapter.

Sexual content ahead.

**********

"I don't know what to do Mary!" I say pacing back and forth. "Well for starters I say sit the fuck down." she snaps at me.

"Did I mention he wants to take me to fucking Paris for New Year!"

"yes 6 times, V calm down your spiralling."

"Tell me, Mary, what should I do? Should I give it a chance?"

"I know for a fact you most likely might not wanna hear it... but I think you should try and make it work." I looked up at her. "Are you serious?"

"Look, I know everything Ace has done. He told me. He bruised your arm/wrists a few times. He has admitted to that. Verbally said a lot. And for now... forced you to sign marriage papers. He feels super guilty of all of that." Mary tells me.

"What if I divorce-"

"don't even think about that!" Mary cuts me off. "What? Why not?" I asked her a question.

"We don't believe in a 'divorce' Vic"

"what the fuck do you mean you don't believe in one?"

"it's best if you don't know Vic. oh hey look at the time you should go home and start packing, don't you think"

***

I take a good while, hesitating if I should go and talk to Ace.

"no, nope, nope," I mumbled to myself. "Doll?" I hear Dante's voice. "Fuck" I whisper. "What are you doing here? Did you need something?" He asked me as I turned around.

"Ace... I need to talk to him." I say fiddling with my hands. "Yeah sure I was just leaving," he tells me walking away. "Speaking of the devil, how may I help you il Mio Tesoro?" Ace askes me.

"Um" I step closer to him, and he does the same. "I want to talk to you," I say. "Okay... you're scaring me il Mio Tesoro what happened?" without saying anything else I smash my lips onto his.

His hands travel down to my hips pulling me in. After a while, he and I pulled away. "What was that for?" he said in a confused tone. "I want to go forward with his relationship" I whisper to him.

"You what?" he smiles a little. "I can't stay in his time forever. Right?" and out of nowhere he picks me up and spins around. "I'm so fucking happy right now il Mio Tesoro!"

***

"This place is so amazing!" I told Ace, right after taking a mini-tour of the estate in Paris. "It's really pretty," I told him. "I know right." he smiles.

"I need to head out really quick, get ready for tonight. I'm going to take you out for dinner," he tells me, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

And walked away.

Who would have ever thought that I'd be here?

I decided to wear a black lace bralette, with a black blazer and pants. "Wow." I decided on a semi pink to a red tone lipstick and some small simple gold earrings.

"Oh wow il Mio Tesoro, you look amazing." Ace tells me, coming up from behind me and giving me a hug.

"Come on, the limo is here," he said to me and left.