14

Play song when told :)
Sexual content ahead.

"Where's Emily?" Mama asked in a worry. "Oh, she left." I say grabbing my car keys "what? Why? When?"

"Wow Mama to many questions. Anyway, she had to head out to New York last minute." I mumble.

"What! But she was supposed to say for a full week!" She complains. I put my arms up in surrender.

"Not my problem. Anyway, I have to head out for business. Tell Victoria for me? And Mama please be nice to her. She's the love of my life after all." I say turning around and almost walking out of the kitchen.

"The only reason I brought Emily in was so you could fall in love with her again. She can have kids in like-"

"don't you dare fucking continue that sentence." I say turn back around. "Remove all contact with her Mama, because I swear if you don't I'll forget you as my Mama," I say before walking out. "Dante hurry the fuck up!" I yell, getting his attention, and having him follow me.

"Where are we even going!" He complains.

"Warehouse."

"Why?"

"Stop with the questions." We made it to one of the warehouses I own. "Will you tell me now?" Dante complains as we step out of the car.

"Ace come on- holy shit." He said as we step into the warehouse completely. "What the fuck. You know everything is starting to make sense." Dante says.

"How the fuck are we even friends." I roll my eyes "oh shut up you love me."

I pulled out my gun. "Emily, long to no see," Dante said, stepping forward.

"See now Dante I'm debating whether I should give her a quick death or a slow death. What do you think?"

"I recommend a quick death to get it over with."

"I agree." And as soon as I say that. Emily muffles echo though.

I lift my gun up and put it out of safety.

"Goodbye, Emily."

I stayed in my room the whole time, for a few reasons

I stayed in my room the whole time, for a few reasons. One main one is not wanting to face Anita after what she said.

Who knew she had all of that in her. I get off the bed and face the whole body mirror I have in my room.

I take a good look at myself, mostly my body. Place my right hand on my stomach. The things I would do to be a mother.

Although, yes when I first got pregnant I was only 18, a young child myself. I'm only 20 now. Not much of a difference.

but knowing I'll grow up without having kids of my own still hurts me.

Then flashbacks of things everybody has said to my roll in. Snapping me out of my thoughts I hear a bedroom door slam shut.