8

Mature Content Mentioned ;)

Play song now for better experience! Of course it's not needed:)

The music rushed through my body. Electric. Plumping up my blood. I haven't been out to these types of places ever since I got to Italy. "Follow me," she said, grabbing my hand and rushing through the people. "What can I get you, two fine ladies?" Asked the bartender. "Two Pina Coladas," Mary told with a smile. As I was getting ready in a rush I may or may have not forgotten to put my 'wedding ring' on.

"It's a pretty club" I shout over the music. "I helped design it!" she said, grabbing the drinks and handing them to me. "Really!"

"Yeah, it's under me and my husband we built it. Free drinks all night" she jokes. I let out a little laugh. One drink turned into 2, then 3, then 4, and after that, I lost count. "Let's dance!" I shout. "Yeah, not happening honey, these legs don't work like they use to" she jokes around. I laugh and walked away.

I feel the vibrations going through me as I dance. I felt like my old self. As I'm having fun on my own, some man comes up to me. "Hey, darling." His voice shouted over the music.

He was fine. Alright looking. "Not interested" I smile. "Oh come on. Give me a chance babe." He says grabbing my hand. "Not happening," I say walking back to Mary. I took a few drinks. Maybe too many. "Hey..." the same man came over to me, making me facing away from Mary...

"What now?" I snap. "I'm sorry for my behaviour. I didn't mean to come off like that." He says as he sits down on the sidebar stools. "It's... whatever" I confess. "Let me buy you a drink. To make it up for the behaviour." He suggests. "No thank you."

"Oh come on I'm sorry." Mr mystery man said. "I get that your sorry- you know what sure why not" he gave me a warm smile "great, one whiskey sour, and one regular" he yelled over to the bartender. The man places out drinks on the table.

I look over my shoulder making sure Mary's is still there and looked back. The man looked nervous. I look at my drink. And take a little sip. Ew warm. "Can I get ice in mine" I yell to the bartender He nods and pours in 2 ice cubes.

I pick up the glass and tried to have a conversation with this man. But all he does is talk about himself. "Why don't you take another sip?" He asked to finish up his drink. "Yeah I will-" but then that's when I noticed. The ice isn't floating.

Fuck how didn't I notice. Dumb fuck, dumb fuck. I took a fucking sip too! Go jump off a fucking bridge, you dumb stupid fuck

"Excuse me for a second," I tell him, placing my drink down. He rolls his eyes, and it's obvious he's getting impatient. I turn around and face Mary once again. "I'm heading to the bathroom!" I shout over the music.

Causing a nod to come from Mary. I stumbled my way over. Even taking one sip made me even more dizzy. Whatever he had was powerful. Good thing I didn't take anymore sips.

But my drunk self bumped into some. "Woah watch where you- Victoria?" I take a good look at his guy. "You know you look a lot like my good friend Dante," I mumble.

"Maybe I am your friend Dante," he laughs. He scans the bar "are you here alone?" he asked. "No Marys here!" I shout. "We're heading home now," he shouts. We step outside to the quiet streets, and moments after Mary comes out too.

"Why did you bring her here?" he asked her, clearly a little mad. "I don't know, I just thought she could use the time to loosen up," she stated. "Why would she need to loosen up?!"

"after what she told me" that sentence caught Dantes attention, "what did she tell you," he asked, a little scared.

"Oh, you know the current situation she is living in right now" Dantes's eyes widen. "Mary I can explain-"