2

It's been a few days since I was taken from Canada to Italy. I haven't been able to leave this tiny room for days.

They brought me food when it was time to eat, there was a built-in toilet in here. I haven't taken a shower in so long holy shit I feel disgusting.

I haven't spoken since the day I got here. After Ace told me what he needed me for I started screaming and banging on the door when he left. I guess he got pissed and sent men to beat me so I'll keep my mouth shut.

Ever since then I haven't spoken out of fear.

Fear. Something that can happen over night.

I had many bruises on my arms and legs, I even had a cut on my eyebrow for some reason. My whole body aches is pain, every time I would even just move a little.

I heard footsteps getting louder and louder. I quickly moved far away from the door thinking Ace sent more men to beat me. The door opened wide and saw someone walk up to me.

They put their hand out and I flitched badly thinking they were going to hurt me. "Amore why did you flitch"

Ace?

I quickly looked up and made eye contact with him, "No reason," I said confidently getting up and 'dusting myself off'

"Come on Amore let's get you cleaned up today is your first day as my wife"  he winks at me before we walked out of the room.

He had his hand on my lower back don't know why but all right. Holy shit his house was huge. He showed me to my room. There were a few clothes already hanging in the closet.

There was makeup on the vanity, also there were multiple fancy mostly expensive perfumes.

As well as some jewelry dangling from a jewelry holder. Woah this room is huge.

"Sorry, Amore you had to stay in the basement for that long, making your room take longer than expected." 

Ace looked from top to bottom he saw all of the cuts and bruises everywhere. "What the fuck happened amore"

"oh um.. I tripped."

Fucking idiot.

"Don't you dare lie."there's no point in lying to him.

I took a deep breath. And collect my thoughts. I fiddle with my hands belfry talking.

"Some men beat me up not too long ago because I won't shut up... I thought you sent them" I said oddly confused about why he was surprised unless he didn't send them.

"My Madre e padre (mother and father) are coming today. I have some dresses for you hanged on the right side of the closest, the bathroom is down the hall in this room, there's some makeup on that desk, you have an hour to hurry so please Amore, I have some business to take care of." He says pissed also emphasizing the word 'business'.

I slowly nod my head and made my way to the bathroom. I took my time because I finally got to take a shower.

Rose scented soap huh...

That's what I used at home, odd that he knew that. I grabbed an up to my thigh, a little above the knee length dress. It was black and off the shoulder. The sleeve of the dress was made out of a net type of fabric. Ugh, I hate tight-fitted clothes. I feel like they define my body. All the bumps and ugly curves.

Wait how the fuck did he know my size, I mean im not skinny enough to fit in a dress with a size small. I'm more of a medium to large depending on the store.

I moved those thoughts aside only because there's no point of think about that, and I put on some makeup to make myself look better I guess?

trying to cover up the cuts and the bruises on my face.