New story. (Will  delete later)

Hey guys, once more I would like to thank you for all the support on my story 'His FAKE Wife' I will appreciate it and cherish that.

I need your help to pick a new story to release, as for estimate of publish I have no idea. Once I figure out what story you all want, I'll work on it.

At the end of the chapter the names of the books will be added and from there comment 'this one' on the title names.

If you haven't already, go ahead and read issues it's alright i guess.

There are two stories:

Tessa De Luca
&
BAD

As last time, there will be information about the book, names, Trigger warnings (they may be more and more will be added when the story is actual published), and small details on it. As well the covers

Tessa De Luca
This book contains:
- Tessa who's Ace and Victoria's daughter
- Mafia Story
- enemies to lovers
- slow burn

NAMES:
- Tessa De Luca
- no name for the male lead

Description:

Tessa De Luca, the daughter of Ace and Victoria De Luca. Working with her father in his Mafia, Tessa has become a strong woman. *male leads* name. the son of the Canadian and American Mafia. Tessa and *males lead* name have their past. Personal Enemy with each other. What happens when they come together and work as a team? What happens when they find a secret contract from Ace's past that requires hand in marriage?

Trigger warnings:
- self harm
- violence
- sexual content

Cover:

*************

*************

BAD
This book contains:
- no age gap (18 year old & 19 year old)
- college love story
- enemies to lovers
- fake dating
- SMUT!
- slowburn

NAMES:
- no name for female lead
- Hades (no last name yet, comment some)

Description:
For the first time in her 18 years of living, she's finally on her way to be independent. *female leads* name is an 18 year old who moved away to head over to college following her boyfriends command. What happens when she meets Hades (last name)? Who's also a boxer. What happens when hey keep crossing paths with each other? Along the way they both make mistakes are now required to fake date. What can go wrong?

Trigger warnings:
- abuse
- eating disorder
- if there's more I'll add on.

COVER:

No cover yet:(

***

The titles will be listed again, please reply to which you want published first.

Tessa De Luca

BAD

****

I'll Keep you updated:)) love you all! <3