23

You guys are not readyy.
Semi sexual content ahead

My eyes slowly begin to flutter open. And I immediately noticed me being tied to a chair.

Oh no.

I looked around and realized that this basement looks very so similar to when I had gotten kidnapped and where I was kept.

Flashback.

My eyes slowly start to open, I'm in a dark room with barely any source of light except a very high small window in the corner. I look down to see myself tied to a wooden chair. "What the fuck" I whisper to myself.

End of flashback

"What the fuck." I say to myself. "That bitch." "Let me go!" I shout out. Feeling pain in my hands, due to being tied too tight.

"Ace you son of a bitch!" I scream out.

Moments before.

"Hey love." Ace says as he enters the room. "Hey? Whats up?" i question him. "Here i brought you some orange juice, since we had no oranges themself."

End

The door to the basement room opened. And there he was Ace. Walking in, crossing his arms. "I hate to do this il mio tesoro. But you left me no choice" he said, grabbing a chair from the side and flipping it, sitting backwards, to it. (The back of the chair is in front if that makes sense)

"what's going on?" I say looking at him. He takes a deep breath. "There's so much sweet innocent Victoria doesnt know." he mumbles to me.

"Ahh the truth. A bittersweet feeling. Don't you think V?" He tilts his head a little. "Do you think I should get to the point? Or jump around a little to create suspense?"

"Ace-"

"Everyone you've know and loved just filled your innocent mind with disgusting lies." He muffles around.

"I'll get straight to the point here. And say everything. And you won't say a word" he said, taping my mouth shut with duct tape. Bitch. He sat back down. "It's a lot to take in, so I understand if you react oddly my love."

"Your 'father' borrowed One. Fucking. Millions. Of. Dollars, From me. I gave him one whole year to repay me. Little bitch ran away with that shit. He really thought i won't found his little ass." He scoffed.

"You know the liitle trip he took to the USA to improve the cafe, complete fucking lie. He headed his ass over to Italy." Ace said in a disappointed tone.

"Every information he gave me. Full lies. I found him as soon as he left though. Confronted him a year after about the money. Threatened him to hurt you if he didn't repay me back." He chuckles on that memory.

"That's what he's been doing the whole two weeks. Running around trying to repay me, so his little princess doesn't get hurt." He took a break before talking.

"The day of your kidnapping was his last day. Unfortunately he wasn't able to do it. It was really a two- in- one deal as you Canadians like to say. I needed a wife, not really and your 'dad' didn't pay me back. So you can see the plan I made there. An hour after landing in Italy. Told your dad I kidnapped you. I didn't see a point to have him alive so I got him killed." He lets out a smile.

"By the one and only Dante. Love that guy" I tried to speak but all that came out were muffles.

It felt as if someone stabbed me in the chest. my heart ached in pain.