28

Play the song on the top when told:) and stop it when told. (I couldn't find a shorter version of this)

****

No matter how strongly I cleansed myself with soap, I still felt his touch lingering. I must have done something to the point it happened to me twice.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ace, but sometimes I consider like if I had never met him my life wouldn't be as messy as it is right now. I step out of the shower and look at myself.

My neck is completely red from scrubbing. I try to push those thoughts out and put on some shapeless clothes that hide my body's highlight. And opened the bathroom door.

"Ready to go?" Ace asks me as he gets up from the bed. "Yeah," I say simply. Today we're going to head all over Romania, looking at spots Ace used to head over all the time, etc.

Ace stops his tracks and looks at me. "Are you sure you want to go? I mean we can stay home if you'd like" he asks me.

"No- I mean I wanna go" I reassure him. Ace takes a moment. "I should have never left Vic," he tells me out of the blue.

"Ace it's not your fault it was mine. I should have never allowed him in," I say. "Stop that it was nor your fault either," he says to me cupping my face.

"I love you Victoria and from now on I'll never leave your side." He says in a husk tone. "I know. And thank you Ace" I say with a faint smile.

"I'm always here if you want to talk." my eyes start to feel a little more on the burnside as tears are forming. "Ace I'm-" I cut myself off as I started to cry.

I hate crying in front of people. Makes me feel weak in two distinct ways. I hate it so much because I all around feel like they will censure me for that second and keep that in their bits of knowledge.

Ace wraps his arms around me tightly. "Don't stop, just let it out," he says in a whisper. I cover my face with my hands, as I cry against his chest.

We pull back and he wipes the extra tears on my face. "You're a strong woman, my love," he says to me before giving me a kiss on the forehead.

****
Play the song :)

Ace puts the car in 'parked' then turns off the car. "Ready?" he asked me. "Yeah," I say with a smile.

It was such a beautiful lake. The water was such a pure blue, trees covered the surface of the area. Ace intertwined our fingers together and we walked up to a cliff part of the lake.

It had a bench located on the side. "Gorgeous isn't it?" he asks me after a moment of silence. "Super gorgeous," I say facing him.

"But not as much as you," he says cupping my face once again. "So tell me the story of this location My love," I say trying to lift the awkwardness that's surrounding us. "Well." he chuckles.

"My parents actually met each other here." He says. "Really?"

"yeah, there were 17 at the time. Papa was being trained by his dad for the Mafia, and Mama just came here because she found it one day and just couldn't stop coming back," he says with a smile.